PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is wrong with your servers????

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Today i experienced dozen of connection loss. What are you doing out there and did i pay for the game to watch disconnection screen 24/7???

UbiJurassic
06-19-2018, 08:49 PM
Today i experienced dozen of connection loss. What are you doing out there and did i pay for the game to watch disconnection screen 24/7???

Hey WFL_M4sT3R, would it be possible for you to tell me what error you are seeing appear on screen or get a screenshot of it? If you have't already, it might be best to reach out to the support team (support.ubi.com) for assistance. If these disconnects are consistent, this is definitely unintended behavior and is something we would like to look into.

LordTankly
06-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Yeah I am actually having the same issue. Monday I was fine and early into yesterday I was okay then last night nothing but loss of connection to matches. This is also happening on all matches I try, not just 4v4. I have a steady connection to the internet and this is completely random. The error I keep getting as I was just disconnected again is 0006000139

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Today same story, since 1800 3 times disconnected.

BaBouPoWer
06-23-2018, 10:59 AM
Hello,

I will be less angered about the server disconnection but i have a lot of connection during all my session.
I have a really good connection from my home, i have the internet fiber.

I can understand that the server can be really busy and have some problems. But, my problems is how you manage this !
When you have a disconnection because of the server, it's IMPOSSIBLE to reconnect to the session !! and you lose all you progression of the party !!!

The example i have is this morning (it's an example among many others !), I play Dominion for the event, we where winning after 10 min of game,
we were finish the team adverse after reach the 1000 points. It's leaft 2 heroes adverse and I have a disconnection by the server without the possibility of reconnect !!!!!
I lost all the game advancement !! Lost the reward, the XP, the quests complete and what i add to the Event !!

If the server continue to disconnect like this WITHOUT the possibility of reconnection, i will stop the game !! I want to play and have fun, and not have the felling of wasting my time !!

Thank for your understanding !

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-27-2018, 10:21 AM
And again, srsly where do you rent your servers? Can you fix that ffs? Its not only me

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-28-2018, 06:53 AM
And again 30 sec before match end...

Ubi-Jimothy
06-28-2018, 09:49 AM
Hey WFL_M4ST3R_,

Posting multiple times isn't helping anyone here. As UbiJurassic has asked earlier, could you let us know what error you're getting? It could also help to message the Support Team at (https://support.ubi.com), as on our end the servers seem to be holding up just fine. Support will be able to help you investigate the cause however.

Regards,

Jim.

Charmzzz
06-28-2018, 10:01 AM
Whenever you report an error, anywhere, be it your phone company or game service, you have to provide at least SOME info:

- Region you are playing in
- Platform you are playing on
- Error message you get
- Date and Time you got the error message

Useless to say "Fix your Servers nao!", no one knows where and what to look for...

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Hey WFL_M4ST3R_,

Posting multiple times isn't helping anyone here. As UbiJurassic has asked earlier, could you let us know what error you're getting? It could also help to message the Support Team at (https://support.ubi.com), as on our end the servers seem to be holding up just fine. Support will be able to help you investigate the cause however.

Regards,

Jim.

Maybe its up to me but i doubt, cause only for honor i have problem with, anyway i will give it a shot and try. Thank you for your time and feel free to delete any my upcoming posts cause i am a bit short temper :) TY and have a nice day