PDA

View Full Version : FOR HONOR -30007 error (easy anticheat cannot run if driver signature is disabled)

rahulkonjengbam
06-19-2018, 07:00 PM
How can i fix this 30007 error (easy anticheat cannot run if driver signature is disabled)? I run Command prpmpt as administrator and typed "bcdedit.exe - SET TESTSIGNING OFF", also " DEBUG OFF "and "ON" and restart my computer everytime i change something but its always the same.. I also downloaded the latest 2017 visual c++. but nothing works.

UbiJurassic
06-19-2018, 09:02 PM
How can i fix this 30007 error (easy anticheat cannot run if driver signature is disabled)? I run Command prpmpt as administrator and typed "bcdedit.exe - SET TESTSIGNING OFF", also " DEBUG OFF "and "ON" and restart my computer everytime i change something but its always the same.. I also downloaded the latest 2017 visual c++. but nothing works.

While there might be other players here that have run into a similar issue and might be able to help you out, the best thing to do for this issue is reach out to the support team (support.ubi.com). They have the tools to help diagnose and assist you with the issue.