PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy animations!

alyshazli
06-19-2018, 12:00 PM
It's so noticeable that there's a big issue with facial animations and lip sync! also, slight drops in fps from gameplays I've seen on youtube so far. So my question is, is the final release version of it will be the same? cause i hate to see AC Unity again and its failure!

quanzaizai
06-19-2018, 12:49 PM
lip sync is already better than ACO
I think they gonna fix it sooner or later, those things you mentioned are too Obvious. Stay still me friend. In the ACO demo we already experienced alot of bug and glitchy stuff/ animation but they did fix it in the final version.

alyshazli
06-20-2018, 03:38 AM
I hope they do a heavy polishing.

adkogz7
06-20-2018, 10:43 AM
I think they already talked about this in a blog, although I can't say where specificly:

They did performance capture that was polished for the story missions that looked perfect, but for other things such as side quests, they have another system where it is basically Bioware type animation in which I think you just enter the words to the system and it outputs a phonetic animation that just looks plain "standard". They also showed it in Origins with Bayek speaking foreign languages and his lips react accordingly to the words. I think they just should refine some of the words' outcome on point in the lip animation system.

If I find it, I'll leave a link in the edit :)