PDA

View Full Version : This game is ready michel give us this game

AleeenAIEEE
06-19-2018, 11:58 AM
I can't wait two and half years for this game to be released, why don't you release it right now this year in EARLY ACCESS and update all those ideas you had through updates, season passes, yearly season passes, something like DOTA 2, also can you talk with Valve about adding some of your characters to DOTA 2, Knoxy would be awesomee.... Trust me eMichel this game is ready to come out..

AleeenAIEEE
06-20-2018, 08:36 PM
If you can, like..

errorx1
06-20-2018, 10:00 PM
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/How-About-No-Bear.jpg

I don't want to play half baked game. If they do that it's gonna be next no man's sky. I would rather wait a couple of years longer.
There are plenty of other good games that you can play in the meantime.

KIERROK
06-20-2018, 10:02 PM
I read that the BETA won't be out till the end of 2019. No joke...

bananenslip
06-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Pre Alpha is now out for special players, mybee for ubi Programmers only to find big bugs.
if its realy Finished, it needs time to bugfix as much as possible.
The Best is, Ubi made his own engine for this game, and it will be much different to play and program it.
so we just need time, and wait for it to get a beta ^^
im glad ancel do a grat work with his programmer army ^^
but a tiny buggy demo would be nice to calm a bit down from our waiting time :P

But if they give us a Demo, a lot of hackers have time to crack the brand new engine to make new hacks XD
so we wait for december 2019 and get a game that is in Ubis mind born.

Legion-495
06-22-2018, 05:58 PM
Pre Alpha is now out for special players, mybee for ubi Programmers only to find big bugs.
if its realy Finished, it needs time to bugfix as much as possible.
The Best is, Ubi made his own engine for this game, and it will be much different to play and program it.
so we just need time, and wait for it to get a beta ^^
im glad ancel do a grat work with his programmer army ^^
but a tiny buggy demo would be nice to calm a bit down from our waiting time :P

But if they give us a Demo, a lot of hackers have time to crack the brand new engine to make new hacks XD
so we wait for december 2019 and get a game that is in Ubis mind born.

Maybe the game comes with a console (Terminal) if modding is considered (that would be awesome),
I think we are far away from doing the polishing. From what I have seen it looks like we are still adding stuff.
And I highly doubt that Ubisoft would give out the game early without any NDAs^^
I am quite certain they will show us the last E3 demo.

I bet Michel wants a solid stable game for the Beta.
I would guess that any new thing added will cause issues first.
This will be the stuff they are working on right now. They split the work to different studios very recently.

UbiBorghal
06-22-2018, 07:45 PM
Though we appreciate the enthusiasm, the team is hard at work providing the best experience for players. As soon as the game is ready for testing, we will let you guys know. So, stay tuned!

KIERROK
06-23-2018, 12:05 AM
We nead it NOW *foams at the mouth*

Nah, it's cool, Ubi. It's just the waiting a whole another year and a quarter, is just a bummer. Especially after waiting 15 years. Understandable, but a bummer still. Personally, I'd be happy with a CC demo, with a prologue and an indoors quest or two would be ok.