PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate wardens UBISoft

HKPirate
06-18-2018, 08:30 PM
Wardens have been completely ignored, every class in the game has multiple unblockables, grabs, knock downs, etc. Hell nobushi for example are quicker, so just as much damage, attacks from multiple angles, has bleeds, unblockables, and great perks. Meanwhile wardens have laughable perks, 1 unblockable that is easier than any other move in the game to avoid, and a parry slash that only works in the slowest position. Highlander can parry slash from any position, has a grab knock down, can swing through attacks, and his kick beats out shoulder bash. I love the warden, hes a sword using knight and until there is another sword wielding knight he will continue to be the only character I want to play, but he is completely not viable. Yes a good warden player can beat other classes, but a mediocre nobushi will beat a good warden any day of the week. If you have problems beating a warden player it's simply because you're not as good as you think you are. Come on Ubisoft give wardens some love please. I would like to see some new moves, but at this point I will take anything, make shoulder bash knock down or something and not through a lame *** level 3 perk that isnt even a passive.

Knight_Raime
06-18-2018, 11:55 PM
Warden is getting reworked. We saw a lot of changes with him from the E3 footage.

ShadowMaster795
06-19-2018, 02:43 AM
T
h
a
n
k

G
O
D

MarshalMoriarty
06-19-2018, 03:23 AM
I think the reason is actually quite simple. Warden may be simplistic at present, but he's still plenty powerful and extremely popular. Plus, he's a solid choice for new players due to his all round competance. He moves pretty quick, block , dodges and parries crisply with good options after each, has an excellent light attack game, potent zone, decent health and stamina management etc etc.

Warden is one of my mains, so obviously I would like him to get some love. But he never lets me down even now, and he's one of my go to characters if I meet irritating opponents that I feel I must get a win against to teach them a lesson.