PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Gold Edition vs Deluxe Edition

show_stoppa
06-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Firstly, let me start with saying that I loved Origins (have spent over 130 hours) and bought the Gold Edition of the game, to get the season pass and extra content. The Gold Edition of Origins included everything from Deluxe Edition plus the season pass.

Having said the above, I am a little disappointed that in Odyssey the Gold Edition does not include the weapon packs and boosts present in the Deluxe Edition. There is a new edition now called Ultimate Edition, which includes content from both Gold and Deluxe Edition. Now given that the base game costs 59.99 and Gold Edition costs 99.99, and I assume the season pass will cost 30 as before, this means that you are essentially paying 10 extra bucks for a single mission called the Secret of Greece. Given my liking of the game I would still probably get either the season pass separately or the Gold Edition, but it is disappointing how you can't have the extra stuff and packs even when you are paying 99.99. I don't in particular need the boosts or extra weapons, as I like to explore every single thing in the game, and spend my due time playing and collecting things, yet it would have been nice to have the option to have those things.

OxIdOAC
06-19-2018, 04:36 AM
Need i say more?