PDA

View Full Version : Armor of Altair DLC?

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Is it possible? Seriously it is the last game of Ezio and Altair and I'm already dissapointed that Altair never wore the armor in the game...

So would you at least like to see it as DLC like Armor of Brutus?

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Is it possible? Seriously it is the last game of Ezio and Altair and I'm already dissapointed that Altair never wore the armor in the game...

So would you at least like to see it as DLC like Armor of Brutus?

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 12:33 PM
That Armor don't fit Ezio anymore, I think that's why they took It out...

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
That Armor don't fit Ezio anymore, I think that's why they took It out... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How doesnt it fit Ezio ?

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 12:36 PM
What?

It is way more fitting than the Armor of Brutus

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 12:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KiShiDo:
What?

It is way more fitting than the Armor of Brutus </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^This, by far, made the most sense in a while..

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Sorry, I forgot to (Insert sarcasm)

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 12:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Sorry, I forgot to (Insert sarcasm) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I feel so stupid now.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
My Bad..

UrDeviant1
11-22-2011, 12:51 PM
HaHa, all good buddy

deskpe
11-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Altair propably wore it udner hes robes, the robes that came with the armor was never used by altair

On a side note, i think all off Ezios outfits in all hes games should be unlockable.

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
Altair propably wore it udner hes robes, the robes that came with the armor was never used by altair

On a side note, i think all off Ezios outfits in all hes games should be unlockable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Amen.. Im all for Outfits..

Bipolar Matt
11-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Absolutely. Make the AC2/Giovanni robes, the ACB/Roman robes, Altair's Armor and maybe the Helmschmied Drachen armor available in AC:R. I think a lot of us would like that.

Bipolar Matt
11-22-2011, 01:22 PM
On a side note, I guess since there has been no word on its status since the villa attack scene in AC:B, we can conclude that the actual Armor of Altair was wrecked beyond repair by the cannonball or buried beneath the rubble and never recovered. Shame.

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
On a side note, I guess since there has been no word on its status since the villa attack scene in AC:B, we can conclude that the actual Armor of Altair was wrecked beyond repair by the cannonball or buried beneath the rubble and never recovered. Shame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont think the Armor itself was destroyed, probably buried underneath the rubble, I wouldnt be surprised if we get a Project Legacy scenario that shows someone finally salvaging the Armor..

KiShiDo
11-22-2011, 01:54 PM
That's what I'm missing about the Armor of Brutus... I would have liked to see something like with the armor of Altair... even if it would be a simple... "I will leave the armor here to you" to someone