PDA

View Full Version : I have been cheated by your game...

Homagifier
06-17-2018, 09:17 PM
I just purchased the emote titled "The Intellectual" for the Centurion, hoping to "HOHOHO" my backside off. Instead, you have rendered the one good thing about that emote obsolete. This is why you should have a cooldown period of like, 20 minutes to an hour after the purchase where you can refund the purchased item to get your wasted steel back. I have been cheated. Swindled by a game developer that caters to the salty and not the memers. Seriously. Buckling to about a dozen people who complain about an emote, when to 95% of the players it is funny, just isn't fair on the rest of the players who remain silent on the forums. This is my first time posting, but I am really aggravated that I have been cheated out of something I've been looking forward to unlocking. Put it back to the way things were. Ignore the salty children and leave it like it was originally. Too often nowadays, games with great potential are censored by whining children and other menials who, if you give them an inch, will take a mile. Please, either give me back my steel, or put the emote back to it's original glory rather than keeping that utter waste of steel available.

Alustar.
06-17-2018, 09:22 PM
LMFAO really? I'd love to know what about the emote is wasted now? Can you not use it? Is it not available? What's so wrong that you feel cheated...?

Halvtand
06-17-2018, 09:24 PM
So, does anyone have any idea about what he's on about?

Homagifier
06-17-2018, 09:34 PM
I wanted to spam it so I can get the good ol' "HO HO OHHH" going. Instead, I get a single "OHHH" about every five presses and no laugh to accompany it, unlike in every other emote, which, when spammed, is noisome and entertaining. Either this is a bug, or the Reddit users complaining about this emote actually ruined it by whining too much.

Homagifier
06-17-2018, 09:41 PM
But my actual point is that the game should have a short cool-off period on in-game purchases where you can refund them.

Halvtand
06-17-2018, 09:41 PM
The emote has two sound tracks, one is the "ho ho ho" and one is the groan. Going to inspect the emote in question you can see that it has two sounds.

Homagifier
06-17-2018, 09:43 PM
When spamming, the laugh doesn't play at all, and the "Ohhhh" groan only plays every 4 - 6 presses. I want to be able to chuckle at people constantly but I have been denied this.

Kryltic
06-17-2018, 09:49 PM
So you wanted to emote spam and discovered you can't do it how you wanted? *laugh emote*

Homagifier
06-17-2018, 09:56 PM
I mean that I can't do it like every other player I've seen does. i.e. "HO HO OHHH HO HO OHHH"
But I am just frustrated that I have wasted 7k steel on something to not be able to do this simple thing, and it must either be a bug, or it is the fact that quite a few people were whining about this emote on Forums.

Arekonator
06-17-2018, 10:05 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1520/31/1520310389821.png

Armosias
06-17-2018, 10:30 PM
Laughs in Conqueror emote.
Emote spam is not an advertised mechanic and changing things about it is not "Cheating you"

bannex19
06-17-2018, 10:33 PM
A troll mad because he can't troll people.

This is almost delicious.

Fairemont
06-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Not only is a troll mad he can't troll people, but he is mad about something that has been known for MONTHS!

So delicious even Gordon Ramsay is impressed.

ChampionRuby50g
06-18-2018, 12:16 AM
If you donít think Ubisoft has been catering to the meme crowd either, youíve been living under a rock. Eric Pope even called us a meme-loving group of people. Like others said the other day, have been painted as a ďmeme-loverĒ when Iím absolutely not, does not sit well with me. Donít mind one here and there, but certainly donít love them, and donít love how prevelant they are in For Honor.

Lord_Cherubi
06-18-2018, 12:20 AM
Im not sure about DLC heroes but all of the OG characters have a completely different audio played depending if they're friendly or an enemy. I don't have it myself but it could have something to do with that, all of them sound mocking and kinda annoying lol

For example, Kensei's voice has a pretty serious tone to it but when you hear enemy Kensei spamming he sounds like a slimy pervert with that ******* laugh

Camemberto
06-18-2018, 07:17 AM
Hahaha this is priceless.

It's almost as good as that one guy, who once complained about how broken the game was, because his berserker's zone option select didn't work as intended :D