PDA

View Full Version : Lift off emote zerk ps4

bannex19
06-17-2018, 09:10 PM
Can somebody that doesn't own this emote on ps4 verify that it's no longer buyable? I'd like an explanation as to why it's not in his catalogue anymore.

Alustar.
06-17-2018, 11:32 PM
That's strange, I wish I had mine to be able to help. Is it there in other consoles? Not sure why they'd remove it from just PS4.

Lord_Cherubi
06-17-2018, 11:44 PM
I can't confirm this but i think i've seen people talking about that it's getting removed because it's considered offensive...

I truly hope this isn't true, i myself don't emote spam but i have no problem if i see a enemy Raider humping my dead body after i've been slaughtered 1v4, that's just funny. Some people might see it as "immature" behaviour but if they really get hurt about something like this i can't help but wonder how they can play anything since you see it in every game, whether it's emote spam, teabagging or abusing in-game chat system...

bannex19
06-18-2018, 12:18 AM
If a pelvic thrust is considered offensive in a game you decapitate and remove limbs from your opponent, I have no words for our society.

Alustar.
06-18-2018, 01:13 AM
Yeah, if that's the case they should remove the highlander "I have the power" the shaman "incredulous" and the conqueror (forget what it's called) emotes because all of those can be spammed to hump the air. Hell I use the shaman one and have the multi colored circular arch so I can let my decapitated and slain enemies "taste the rainbow"

Lord_Cherubi
06-18-2018, 01:27 AM
Yeah, if that's the case they should remove the highlander "I have the power" the shaman "incredulous" and the conqueror (forget what it's called) emotes because all of those can be spammed to hump the air. Hell I use the shaman one and have the multi colored circular arch so I can let my decapitated and slain enemies "taste the rainbow"

I once saw a shaman spamming the crap out of a emote with the St.Patrick's Day effect on and i couldn't stop laughing. I had to follow her and spam to hear it again, it looked hilarous and it sounded like a very playful song

BlowHard74728
06-18-2018, 01:32 AM
On ps4 here I have the emote and used it today so its still there. Not sure if you can buy it or not though

Alustar.
06-18-2018, 02:30 AM
I once saw a shaman spamming the crap out of a emote with the St.Patrick's Day effect on and i couldn't stop laughing. I had to follow her and spam to hear it again, it looked hilarous and it sounded like a very playful song

Not sure if it's the same one I have, but I do know it's hilarious to do. I get players rematching then blindly running after me, I can only surmise it's because of this.

bannex19
06-18-2018, 04:14 AM
I'm looking for somebody to check who doesn't have the emote already

bannex19
06-18-2018, 08:38 PM
Any explanation from the mods would be nice

UbiInsulin
06-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Can you provide a screenshot to help us look into this? Just tried on PC and I'm able to purchase the emote.

bannex19
06-19-2018, 07:43 PM
It is suddenly back in the menus again. I swear I checked like 4 times both emote pages and it was gone during the double xp weekend. Very strange, I should've screen shotted it.

UbiInsulin
06-19-2018, 08:13 PM
It is suddenly back in the menus again. I swear I checked like 4 times both emote pages and it was gone during the double xp weekend. Very strange, I should've screen shotted it.

No worries, we'll keep an eye out for more reports of this. Thanks for getting back to me!