PDA

View Full Version : Season One Ornament swap

ZEROZ0C
06-17-2018, 06:26 PM
So has anyone noticed that they replaced the season one ornaments. If you were in the Viking group for season one you got pretty unique ornaments for each hero. They were all different unlike season 2 and on. A few days ago I was change the way my rider looks and I notice a new ornament, after going over it I notice that it said that it was for winning season one and the original ornament was still there. Later that day I was playing with one of my friends saw that he had one of the original ornaments. To my surprise the original ornaments for season one were just given out. Im not really sure what type of point im trying to make but I really just wanted to share this because it bothered me. I was really invested in season one, well all the season I just thought since we won them that they should have just stayed a season one prize or even just stayed as an item that belong to the faction that won. I think im also a bit more salty because they were the only original ornaments given out in a season since season two and on have been basically the same ornaments for each hero. So I would like to hear other people thoughts and ill try and ill try to write back when I can.

Vakris_One
06-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Well, as a Samurai player I felt ridiculously cheated when we won Season 2 and got given the finger basically with a grand total of one ornament. And that ornament didn't even fit well with the Samurai, it looks like something Knights would wear. Not to mention the further insult of giving the Season 3 winners three different ornaments, which is two more than the S2 winners got.

So to me them giving all of us the Season 1 ornaments is a form of compensation for screwing the Samurai back in Season 2. At the end of the day the Vikings still got given unique ornaments in retrospect for their S1 win so it's now much fairer in terms of the Season winners ornament rewards. Even if it did mean that Ubi had to ungracefully go in and make it fairer in retrospect.

bannex19
06-17-2018, 07:42 PM
Well, as a Samurai player I felt ridiculously cheated when we won Season 2 and got given the finger basically with a grand total of one ornament. And that ornament didn't even fit well with the Samurai, it looks like something Knights would wear. Not to mention the further insult of giving the Season 3 winners three different ornaments, which is two more than the S2 winners got.

So to me them giving all of us the Season 1 ornaments is a form of compensation for screwing the Samurai back in Season 2. At the end of the day the Vikings still got given unique ornaments in retrospect for their S1 win so it's now much fairer in terms of the Season winners ornament rewards. Even if it did mean that Ubi had to ungracefully go in and make it fairer in retrospect.

Did you feel screwed when they randomly and without warning removed the ranked ornaments after a horse s#$t rng reward system and mysteriously removed the lift off emote for zerk from being purchasable on ps4?

Vakris_One
06-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Did you feel screwed when they randomly and without warning removed the ranked ornaments after a horse s#$t rng reward system and mysteriously removed the lift off emote for zerk from being purchasable on ps4?
I feel the new ranked ornaments or rather the 1 copy/pasted ornament is lazy as all hell, yes. They're not doing much to fix ranked duel anyway and making the reward for winning just 1 copy/pasted ornament isn't helping. Don't know anything about a Zerker emote getting removed from PS4 as I don't play on PS4.

bannex19
06-17-2018, 07:54 PM
Is it still purchasable on PC? I know you still have it if you own it but it is no longer for sale on ps4. No explanation, no warning, can't buy.

THE_MAD_KlNG
06-17-2018, 07:57 PM

That does suck. But it's what happened and a I like the ornaments we got used a couple to show I have been a viking from the start. It's unfair that they took it away without anyone's knowledge. Or at least my knowledge.