PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain me, please

TheLastS0ldier
06-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Guys, I'll be honest - I've played only one game from Assassin's Creed series, the very first one. Now I'd like to try Odyssey and I would be grateful if you could explain this.

In the first five games it was Desmond Miles story as his ancestors were super important Assassins.

As I understand now Abstergo has the ability to let anyone experience someone's genetic memories without an Animus.

So how does it work now? How do we get access to memories of protagonists from Odyssey? Does it mean they had to have kids and grand kids so one day someone could access memories of his/her ancestors? But game now allows to romance the same gender and what if they didn't had kids? Or this scenario without kids is not possible in Assassin's Creed universe?

Thanks!

MstrTarvos
06-21-2018, 11:17 PM
Unity was the first time that we saw the ability to access someone else's genetic memory. In Unity and Syndicate it was done remotely through a different version of the Animus than was in the other games. I Origins they actually collected the genetic material from the corpses of Bayek and Aya. I have no clue how it will be done in Odyssey (though I suspect it will be the same idea as in Origins).