PDA

View Full Version : Gold Edition / Standard / Season Pass / Starter Edition

delaverendrye
06-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Hey, I'm new to For Honor and just want to ask few questions since the I couldn't get what I want from For Honor web page..

1. So I'm currently at Starter Edition of For Honor, and I only have 6 Heroes, 3 Fully customizable and 3 Playable..
If I bought the Gold Edition of the game (which also contain Season Pass) do the other heroes will be unlocked instantly?
All of it? (Since its include Season pass), if Yes, will I have to recruit them too to be able to customize them? If Yes, for how much steel?

2. If I just right away buy the season pass, not the gold edition, does that mean I'm only get 6 Season pass heroes? (Centurion, Gladiator, etc).. and do I get them all fully customisable or I need to recruit them too? For how much steel?

Thank you before, Have a good day!

Alustar.
06-17-2018, 04:12 PM
If you buy the gold edition you will get everyone, if you buy the season pass, you will get just the 6 dlc heroes.
As far as them being fully customizable, not sure what you mean, but every hero you unlock you can choose gear for and different outfits/feats/executions. Once you get to rep 1 with any hero you unlock two extra loadouts to choose from.
Hope this answers everything well enough.

CandleInTheDark
06-17-2018, 04:52 PM
This is as far as I understand it because I started with gold edition.

If you buy gold edition you will get all of the six new release heroes, the ones at 15,000 currently, for no steel, they were part of the season pass. The original heroes will need unlocking before you can play them, they should go down to 500 steel to unlock.

If you buy season pass, my guess is you again get the DLC heroes but the remaining heroes will still be at the price they are for the starter edition.