PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Usability?

Rhyodon
06-17-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi Ubisoft Communiy and Ubisoft Team,

i have an arm disability and i play my games with the pro controller. I can use it better than the joycon.

Is it possilbe to use the pro controller with star link ?

Zoro
06-17-2018, 10:12 PM
Hey Rhyodon!

I am waiting to hear back about whether the mount is compatible with the pro controllers, but I do know this:

If you connect the toys to your game, you then have access to the items in-game without requiring the figures. So you will then be able to access the content with any controller once they've been scanned in.

I will get back to you when I find out about the compatibility.

Rhyodon
08-24-2018, 08:25 AM
Hi Ubi-Zoro

any more news with the compatilbiity of the Pro Controller ?

ser4n00
12-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Pro Controller feels like Nintendo broke in at my place and made some prints of my hands when I slept. It's like it's made for my hands. Joycons are ok, but the vertical aligned buttons and analog sticks means you have to bend your thumbs or move your hand to reach what you want to reach. The Pro Controller is the best controller I have ever held in my hands, compared to all consoles of all generations. It's just that good.

Kaede393
12-18-2018, 10:27 PM
I've been playing Starlink using Pro Controller, but is only possible if you go digital mode

Conzar
12-19-2018, 11:57 PM
Hello Rhyodon. The switch mount is not compatible with the pro-controller. However, if you are playing in docked mode, insert the joy cons into the mount. Dock your pilot, ship and weapons on the dock. Press a button on the pro controller. You will be able to use the pro controller to fly the ship and use the joycons to swap weapons, ships, and pilots.

What doesn't work is using the pro controller and the joy cons while in mobile mode. I tried it last night and it didn't work. Its either using the pro controller or using the joy cons. I don't know why but in docked mode, you can use both!