PDA

View Full Version : Readme v4.03_Bf-109 - increased maneuverability!!!

bodaw
02-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Hello Oleg, first of all, I'd like to say thank you very much for the new airplanes and we as a whole IL2 community sincerely appreciates the talent and the hard work put in by the development team and the 3rd party modellers.

But if I may, I have a small question to ask you and/or the team. According to the readme v4.03, it is clearly stated that, "Bf-109 - increased maneuverability", but alas I'm having quite a hard time discovering the "increased maneuverability" part about the Bf-109. This has also been discussed in the general discussion forum and not one 109 pilot has come up and declared that he/she has noticed any increase in maneuverability.

So if I may simply ask, which part of the Bf-109 did the team increase it's maneuverability, for example; elbow room, leg room, enlarged the pilots seat or increased the blood pressure of the pilot? Or perhaps, turning radius while taxing on the ground?

We would really appreciate it if you could clarify the matter for us and point us to the right direction.

Thank you sir.

bodaw
02-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Hello Oleg, first of all, I'd like to say thank you very much for the new airplanes and we as a whole IL2 community sincerely appreciates the talent and the hard work put in by the development team and the 3rd party modellers.

But if I may, I have a small question to ask you and/or the team. According to the readme v4.03, it is clearly stated that, "Bf-109 - increased maneuverability", but alas I'm having quite a hard time discovering the "increased maneuverability" part about the Bf-109. This has also been discussed in the general discussion forum and not one 109 pilot has come up and declared that he/she has noticed any increase in maneuverability.

So if I may simply ask, which part of the Bf-109 did the team increase it's maneuverability, for example; elbow room, leg room, enlarged the pilots seat or increased the blood pressure of the pilot? Or perhaps, turning radius while taxing on the ground?

We would really appreciate it if you could clarify the matter for us and point us to the right direction.

Thank you sir.