PDA

View Full Version : New to the game, want help and friends!

NikolajSlav
06-17-2018, 05:47 AM
Hello, after going 11 4 in ranked R6S ranked game, and losing 0 4 I quit that.

I realized for honor is free, so I got the free copy and I really want to learn how to play this game well.

I am in the viking faction, and I want to learn how to play Rider and Warlord. Im looking for friends, teachers and meme sharers on Discord or/and Skype.
If you have any advice for a viking freshman concerning the power level, combos or tactics concerning the vikings please tell me everything.

Thank you in advance.

Alustar.
06-17-2018, 05:51 AM
Hello, after going 11 4 in ranked R6S ranked game, and losing 0 4 I quit that.

I realized for honor is free, so I got the free copy and I really want to learn how to play this game well.

I am in the viking faction, and I want to learn how to play Rider and Warlord. Im looking for friends, teachers and meme sharers on Discord or/and Skype.
If you have any advice for a viking freshman concerning the power level, combos or tactics concerning the vikings please tell me everything.

Thank you in advance.
I'll assume you are on PC then since discord. I've got a lot veterans that play as well on my channel. Give me a shout on uplay, look for alustar24 there and you can find me, I'll send you a link and see what I can do to help!

NikolajSlav
06-17-2018, 05:54 AM
Ye PC. Thanks alot. Means alot.

Alustar.
06-17-2018, 05:57 AM
No problem. I'll be up for a while still, so I have time for a few matches

Darkmight_cz
06-17-2018, 06:34 AM
If you want you can send me friend request. I play since closed beta and last 2 seasons I play raider as main. Uplay nick Darkmight_cz