PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a future Assassin's Creed installment

flrasi1983
06-16-2018, 05:34 PM
I would love to see the next assassins creed installment take place during the ancient Maya civilization. Being able to explore the areas of Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras would be amazing. The design team did a great job of bringing ancient Egypt right to your screen and soon be able to explore ancient Greece. I think they could do some amazing things with the Maya civilization.

briangade
06-17-2018, 12:45 PM
yeah sound like it could be really cool.
But I belive that the next game will be set in Rome making Origins - Odessey and the tird game a trilogy of sorts.

blastedgolem2
06-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Мне тоже близка по духу Ваша заинтересованность и любознательность. Наверняка Вы знакомы с играми Watch Dogs. Можно было и не называть их так, а сделать их at the
infiltration to Assassin's Creed в настоящее или ближайшее будущее. Вы видите сходство духа и игровой механики всех игр Assassin's Creed и двух частей Watch Dogs?

Bogues03
06-26-2018, 06:24 PM
I would like to see one set in Moscow. There are several different eras they could use. Lots of interesting buildings as well.

I also would to see one set in Babylon during Alexander the Great time period. He would make a great villain.