PDA

View Full Version : Gift from the Gods promo pack doesn't allow me to register?

MnemonicSyntax
06-16-2018, 03:29 PM
Hello thar!

As the title says, I cannot register for the Gift from the Gods promo pack. On the "Register Here" part, it's as if it's greyed out and certainly unclickable.

Plz. Halp. Plz.

toxicllama8
06-16-2018, 03:38 PM
It's because nobody likes you.... j/k it was like that for me a few days ago. I just waited a little while then tried again and it worked. Be patient.

MnemonicSyntax
06-16-2018, 04:40 PM
It's because nobody likes you....

How toxic of you.

j/k it was like that for me a few days ago. I just waited a little while then tried again and it worked. Be patient.

How llama of you. Thanks!

Ubi-Boat
06-16-2018, 08:43 PM
Okay, I messed around with it for a minute. Try logging out and then see if you can click on it. Once I logged out, it let me click it and then I could sign in and register. This is just for a temporary workaround, I will still get this to the team for them to see.

Stedmister
06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
promo pack, what this about a promp pack I am confused

MnemonicSyntax
06-17-2018, 10:56 PM
Okay, I messed around with it for a minute. Try logging out and then see if you can click on it. Once I logged out, it let me click it and then I could sign in and register. This is just for a temporary workaround, I will still get this to the team for them to see.

Can confirm this worked for me. However, it didn't give me an option to say which platform. Not a real concern because it might just register it when I register Ody. Thanks Cap'n!

Stedmister
06-17-2018, 11:04 PM
Can confirm this worked for me. However, it didn't give me an option to say which platform. Not a real concern because it might just register it when I register Ody. Thanks Cap'n!

How did you get this promo pack?

Ubi-Boat
06-17-2018, 11:41 PM
How did you get this promo pack?

If you go here (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home)and scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see, "Gifts from the Gods- Spartan Starter Pack", and you can register with the link right beside that, Stedmister.

KingChas1987
10-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Is it still available? I cant find it

Honelith
10-01-2018, 11:31 PM
It ended on 1st October, so the link doesn't work anymore at least for me. They never revealed what gifts 2 and 3 were, seems you may be able purchase this later on but I'm hoping for those who registered before it ended will get this on the 5th at least.

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/328228/embark-on-your-odyssey-with-an-exclusive-gift-from-the-gods

Darksx
10-02-2018, 04:46 AM
Yea, this is ridiculous, there is no register button. and Its still Oct 1 so it should be available to us until tomorrow.

Whats going on here? Can you guys get us the items we are unable to register for?

TotallyMex
10-02-2018, 09:19 PM
I received a email saying the rewards are ready for gift from the gods but i can not find where they are located. Am i suppose to receive a code?

Blackwolf4747
10-03-2018, 04:46 AM
It seems they should have at least let this be available till the game release day on the 5th, and not cut it off on the pre-release day