PDA

View Full Version : The Division 2 Official E3 Trailer Analysis

x21KilotonX
06-16-2018, 03:51 AM
It's great to see a new shiny forum for TD2!

I reckon this video should be over here as its Division 2 exclusive content.

https://youtu.be/R7qr8ACIy00

I was having a bit of bother getting this posted up on The Division subreddit, so its great to know my contributions will be welcomed here with open arms.

21Kiloton

Gramps-7
06-16-2018, 04:21 AM
Says all I wanted to say but didn't have the time or patience to type. Well crafted vid as usual, thanks Kilo.

mckrackin5324
06-16-2018, 10:10 AM
Holy crap. I totally missed this video.

Sensible-Jack
06-16-2018, 11:24 AM
Holy crap. I totally missed this video.

Yeah it's a damn good one just about the best Division 2 video so far.

x21KilotonX
06-16-2018, 12:49 PM
Very kind of you sir.

@Mckrackin this is the one that got censored. I posted it up on the subreddit prior to the E3 show, and they sat on it until after the whole thing was over.

mckrackin5324
06-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Very kind of you sir.

@Mckrackin this is the one that got censored. I posted it up on the subreddit prior to the E3 show, and they sat on it until after the whole thing was over.

Reddit is a flat out Ubisoft cheerleader site.
It's even run by an ETF member...officially run by an ETF member. Head moderator.

Goo-Goo-Man
06-16-2018, 02:35 PM
It's even run by an ETF member...officially run by an ETF member. Head moderator.

And has twenty times, if not more, the traffic of this site.......I wonder why that is?

Lol

RushLoongHammer
06-16-2018, 03:22 PM

That's a perfect description.
Annoying having and seeing other players' posts removed that offers criticism about the game.

x21KilotonX
06-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Agreed. And even funnier when you see some sock-puppet account post something "Lolz just come back to dis game and it super awesome lololol" and then its immediately botted to 200 upvotes, with the Usual Suspects posting in ****ing support of what a legendary contribution the OP has made to the community.

Reminds me of those stooges in the crowd, when the guy is selling Snake Oil in a Western. (only even less convincing)

Hi Rush btw

RushLoongHammer
06-16-2018, 06:18 PM
Agreed. And even funnier when you see some sock-puppet account post something "Lolz just come back to dis game and it super awesome lololol" and then its immediately botted to 200 upvotes, with the Usual Suspects posting in ****ing support of what a legendary contribution the OP has made to the community.

Reminds me of those stooges in the crowd, when the guy is selling Snake Oil in a Western. (only even less convincing)

Hi Rush btw

Hello :)