I got the game about 1 week ago and installed like this:

Installed FB
Installed AEP
Installed PF
Installed patch pf_patch303m.exe
Installed patch pf_patch401m.exe
Installed patch pf_v402m.exe

is that ok ^^

Since i just installed recently might I see a problem with wobbling and what kind of wobbling are we talking about.... I mean my crosshair bounces a good amount in normal no cockpit view and it bounces around even worst in gunsight view is that normal or.....?

Also how do u compare 2 files or something in windows xp pro? and how do u acces the 4.02 stick settings? is that just the in game hardware options?

InCiSiOn89
10-26-2005, 08:21 AM
I got the game about 1 week ago and installed like this:

Installed FB
Installed AEP
Installed PF
Installed patch pf_patch303m.exe
Installed patch pf_patch401m.exe
Installed patch pf_v402m.exe

is that ok ^^

Since i just installed recently might I see a problem with wobbling and what kind of wobbling are we talking about.... I mean my crosshair bounces a good amount in normal no cockpit view and it bounces around even worst in gunsight view is that normal or.....?

Also how do u compare 2 files or something in windows xp pro? and how do u acces the 4.02 stick settings? is that just the in game hardware options?

danjama
10-26-2005, 08:26 AM
stick settings are the Input section of options. That is the correct order although i installed 3.01 before 3.03 caus it made me feel better lol
Wobbling is a common whine around here and pretty much anywhere else to do with this game. I suggest you play around with ur stick settings, especially rudder, and elevators.

My stick settings are these

30,35,40,45,50,55,65,75,88,97.(elevators)

I dont remember my rudder input off the top of my head.

When i changed to these my Anton became a dream to fly. Im using a Cyborg Evo.

Didnt i see u on ukded1 last night?

InCiSiOn89
10-26-2005, 08:31 AM
Yea i was on there for a little while trying to get some stuff striaght.....i started working with rudder trim to fix my drifting problem but i still cant hit anything it is hard for me to aim... because i use rudder and then let go and my cross hair bounces.......would it be a good idea not to use my rudder during combat......i think that might be a problem of my bobbling around.... maybe?

Stick settings : 1,4,9,16,25,36,49,64,81,100 for both pitch and rudder with filtering at half way...

cueceleches
10-26-2005, 08:42 AM
I still can´t find any wobbling after patching...Am I alone in this? Input settings are the default ones, except for filtering which is all the way to the right for pitch and yaw.

BTW, are yaw default settings correct? Everything to 100?

bluesman69uk
10-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Ive noticed this too after installing the patch. 4.01 seemed far more fixed and controllable, now the aircraft wooble!!!

What causes this?? Is it stick settings or an issue with the new patch???

Any cures out there?????

Cheers

Blues http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

InCiSiOn89
10-26-2005, 08:50 AM
Depends....how bad is the wobbling? wat is actually happening? it could be but also could be pilot :-P

My question was about what i asked up there

danjama
10-26-2005, 08:57 AM
No dont stop using rudder in combat it is essential, u just need to take the time on learning how to use it! I openly admit i never ever used ruder before 4.01, now i use it subconciously. It has increased my hit % by at least 4%, so what am i at now? Oh 5% lol. U cant just let it go and expect the plane to be dandy, the rudder creates alot of movement on that axis, just like in a real plane. If u let go there will be sudden movements that fade out. Be gentle on ur rudder, use it to aim, also trim it. What rudder setup do u have? Keyboard, twisty stick? pedals?

FoolTrottel
10-26-2005, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and how do u acces the 4.02 stick settings </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In game: via Control, Hardware Setup, Input.

If yer using multiple controllers, use the thing in the last line of my sig ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also how do u compare 2 files or something in windows xp pro? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There must be several free utils around on the net. Other alternative: The command FC still works in XP ... (Use it from a command prompt)

Have Fun!

InCiSiOn89
10-26-2005, 05:50 PM
My rudder is on my throttle and i do use trim because my plane always drifts to the right or to the left so i use trim to try to even it out..