PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues all day

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Hello,

I have constant breakdowns and lost connection with UBI servers this afternoon, all other games, apps work fine, there are some serious stability issues it seems, cant finish a match.

Kobi_Blade
06-14-2018, 11:57 PM
Been like that for days, https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894520-Got-kicked-from-the-last-20-games-i-played-today

I suggest you look for other game to occupy your time, there's no saying when this will get fixed if ever.

UbiJurassic
06-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Maintenance combined with online degradation later in the day caused a majority of the issues accessing the game today. We've also taken notice of players receiving errors and have been investigating. As always, you encourage players to reach out to the support team (support.ubi.com) if they are experiencing issues that are regularly occurring. This allows us to documents cases for the issue and gather details that will help the development team identify the cause and work towards a solution.

PepsiBeastin
06-15-2018, 02:02 AM
I'm getting dropped out of every dominion game within 5 seconds of loading in...

ElCaguamas2.0
06-15-2018, 07:46 AM
im having the same problem, the difference is it started like an hour ago, i played just fine the entire day