PDA

View Full Version : Frame rate stuttering

Aerilithiel
06-14-2018, 05:55 PM
Game constantly stutters when i connect my DS4 controller. when its not connected, game runs perfectly fine. And as we all know this game is unplayable with keyboard and mouse. Yes i have the lastest graphics driver. I'm running a GTX 1060, so hardware isnt an issue. (It stuttters even at low settings). Hope this bug gets fix soon

Halvtand
06-14-2018, 08:13 PM
Hi Aerilithiel!
I've had this issue in other Ubisoft games, primarily in Ghost Recon: Wildlands. As soon as my DS4 connected it started stuttering like mad even though FPS showed up as fine. For me it was because i also had a wired Xbox 360-controller plugged in and I guess Uplay got confused. It's not at all related to your hardware as such, so you're clear on that. Do check to see what other things you have plugged in at the same time. If you're using Xinput or anything else, try turning it off, For Honor recognises the DS4 natively both via Bluetooth and USB-wire (at least on win10).

Do update this thread if you figure something new out.

Aerilithiel
06-15-2018, 05:51 PM
Thanks for replying, didn't know that for honor recognizes DS4 natively. I turned off my DS4 WIndows app, and what do you know, stuttering completely removed and im now at 100 fps. Thanks mate!

Halvtand
06-15-2018, 05:59 PM
Thanks for replying, didn't know that for honor recognizes DS4 natively. I turned off my DS4 WIndows app, and what do you know, stuttering completely removed and im now at 100 fps. Thanks mate!

Good to hear you got it working. See you on the battlefield.