PDA

View Full Version : GameStop map worth $10??

Sinner__77
11-15-2009, 04:37 PM
I live about 3 hours from the nearest GameStop, so if I want the exclusive map I will be forced to pay the $10 overnight shipping. Was just wondering if anyone can tell me if its even worth an extra $10. If it is just a small little map with nothing else then I'm gonna cancel my GameStop pre-order and just go down to my local wal-mart and have it at 12:01 Tuesday morning. So anyone who already has, I would really appreciate some info please..

Also GameStops description says "the freedom to discover the treasure hidden within it's ancient walls" will the extra map in fact have any exclusive items in it? Thanks for any info.

Sinner__77
11-15-2009, 04:37 PM
I live about 3 hours from the nearest GameStop, so if I want the exclusive map I will be forced to pay the $10 overnight shipping. Was just wondering if anyone can tell me if its even worth an extra $10. If it is just a small little map with nothing else then I'm gonna cancel my GameStop pre-order and just go down to my local wal-mart and have it at 12:01 Tuesday morning. So anyone who already has, I would really appreciate some info please..

Also GameStops description says "the freedom to discover the treasure hidden within it's ancient walls" will the extra map in fact have any exclusive items in it? Thanks for any info.

GkrewZ
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM
If it comes with something special that would be sweet

demon-elite
11-15-2009, 05:05 PM
theres a special item in the map

GkrewZ
11-15-2009, 05:08 PM
well if there is a special item thats freaking sweet...i hope all the other maps come out as dlc so i can get all the stuff from them

nihilence
11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by demon-elite:
theres a special item in the map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you know that

phimo123-FR
11-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I think treasure means money.