PDA

View Full Version : Console to PC pleb

Bloodhawk360
06-14-2018, 12:15 AM
Do you think we will ever see a way to port some of our progress over from Console to PC? Honestly, I don't mind shelling out some extra money for some of the things I have already, but paying $200+ for steel to reobtain things I already have on console seems a bit steep. Also, having to start from scratch on all my rep levels is two fold bad for me.

1. I'm just a smurf at this point. I have hundreds of hours of play time, but the game thinks I have 0 reps right now on PC so I just demolish new players that are trying the game out. Sure, EVENTUALLY it will start to match me with people of similar skill, but at what cost? How many new players do I have to ruin the game for before it finally realizes where I am skill wise?

2. Regrinding hundreds of hours of reps just because I now wanna support the game also on PC feels awful.

I guess my point is, I wish I could port my progression from my PS4 to my PC version. Id even pay for a feature.

Hormly
06-14-2018, 01:53 AM
I think the more people on pc the better for the games health since it is truly the game as it is meant to be, and I am convinced that if ubi implemented a transfer system it would be like opening flood gates.

It really does suck to have to start all over, at over a year in I doubt I'd have the gumption to do it myself 😕

Since the deva have rarely weighed in on this and when they do its a pretty blunt "no", I'd say you should either start over on pc or retire 😜 since this won't stop nagging at you until you make your move 😄

Bloodhawk360
06-14-2018, 03:28 AM
Yeah you are probably right. Just sucks to feel like I have so many wasted hours of progression now lol

Tyrjo
06-14-2018, 06:37 AM
I started a topic on this. Post in here.

It's time to unify the account across platforms
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894230-It-s-time-to-unify-the-account-across-platforms