PDA

View Full Version : Fix Elimination!

BlowHard74728
06-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Why the hell did you think it a good idea for when someone joins the game to let them take the place of a dead bot? And instead of waiting for the round to be over they get to jump on you when youre already fighting two people?

Kryltic
06-13-2018, 10:55 PM
Elimination and Skirmish need removing and Carousel of Death and Dance of Death should replace them.

S4k4b4at0u
06-13-2018, 11:01 PM
Elimination and Skirmish need removing and Carousel of Death and Dance of Death should replace them.

I disagree, elimination could use a tweak or two, just turn off join in progress, other than that more game modes is always welcome.

BlowHard74728
06-14-2018, 12:12 AM
I dont think removing the game mode is the way to go but they both need some work

DrinkinMehStella
06-14-2018, 09:25 AM
elimination needs to be on its own and revamped, also they need to encourage players to hop into elimination with some challenges because it is a fun mode and if the population was better then the mode would be more fun.

The_B0G_
06-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Ditch skirmish, make elimination the only deathmatch mode. I think they're both dead modes personally, but I know Elim was more popular before it was coupled with Skirmish.

Once Breach drops in October no one will play any other modes anyway.

Illyrian_King
06-14-2018, 10:05 PM
I would definitely remove the whole Deathmatch playlist. Skirmish is crap and I played it just 3 times after launch to give it at least a try ... Elimination is basically Dominion when breaking (feats also included)

Then I would replace Brawl with Dance of Death

In the end we would just keep Duell, Dance of Death, Tribute, Dominion and Breach.