PDA

View Full Version : Pantheon Collectors Sold Out?

DZV1
06-13-2018, 07:46 PM
Is this completely sold out for good? Or will more be made available in the future?

Euthanize4Life
06-14-2018, 06:16 AM
God I really hope not

DZV1
06-14-2018, 07:45 PM
Its crazy it sold out in 2 days!

Originiyls
06-15-2018, 09:39 AM
Ubisoft are lazy
I wanted to pre order it
But a stupid error message appeared
And Ive been waiting for a word back from the lazy support to at least tell me why or fix the issuec

But now it got sold out

What kind of annoying lazy company is this !!!!!

DZV1
06-16-2018, 11:47 PM
I got a reply to my ticket with the store. They said they have no idea about stock or any restocking lol

Ash11183
06-26-2018, 12:43 AM
This is messed up that you sold the Pantheon Edition only on Ubi site so scalpers could buy them up since the marketing, advertising was horrible. It was barely known that these were up for pre order and you just made some angry fan!

This should have been offered in Retail Shops. Shame on you Ubisoft and I hope you realize no one wants the Spartan Edition when we all know the Pantheom Edition Exists. More Pantheon Editions should be offered so please restock ASAP...

Ubisoft just made a lot of fans very angry that missed out on this Scalper sale. How about learning who your collector market is and not the scalpers!

Get a clue Ubisoft and please produce more or send over the Euro stock from that sote since its not as popular there because its not sold out yet like in the Us. Also, locking your products to Regional websites is the worst idea ever and 1 company as yourself should offer their products equally Worldwide...

Make a Medusa editon for Europe and piss everyone off in other countries that you dont release it to..

Please, Fire your marketing team!!!!!! Gamers when paying a lot should be allowed to import and you lock us out from ordering the Medusa edtion ... Thats a messed up way of business!

This Only will hurt you in the long run when you lose your loyal fans!

Pantheon Edition is NOT SOLD OUT IF it is still availabe on you Euro Ubisoft website so it is crap that you allocate to the US and Europe separately when your comlany should have one inventory for the pantheon editin and if its bot sold out in Europe then why cant I pay to import it?? Worst business tactics ever! Wordlwide web means worldwide and not Region Locked Products!!

WendysBrioche
07-03-2018, 02:06 AM
Is this completely sold out for good? Or will more be made available in the future?

Oh yeah. Legendary Editions for Origins sold out in a couple days if I remember right. Fallout 4 was like that too. Those Pip Boy Editions were sacred status collectors editions. I remember checking some website called in stock now EVER day until I was finally able to snag it on Xbox One from France. Treacherous work, that.

Ultimate Editions always go out in less than a week. You have to decide quick if you want them, if you don't have the funds, unfortunately it's crap out of luck. It's really tough. Then those jackheads start selling them on ebay for double to triple retail value.