PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after a break

Anarnam
06-13-2018, 06:58 PM
Hello,

Looking forward to logging back and start playing again (just had to take a little break :)).

Can anyone summarize what has changed since the introduction of dedicated servers? New best picks, worst picks, reworks etc.

Last time I've been playing was after parry change, nobushi, zerker reworks.

CandleInTheDark
06-13-2018, 07:10 PM
Hello,

Looking forward to logging back and start playing again (just had to take a little break :)).

Can anyone summarize what has changed since the introduction of dedicated servers? New best picks, worst picks, reworks etc.

Last time I've been playing was after parry change, nobushi, zerker reworks.

Orochi has had a rework that changed riptide to a dodge back light and storm rush to an attack that can come from any direction as well as a few chains and some speed ups. Peacekeeper has had a damage nerf across the board and in return her dagger cancel comes from the top rather than the direction the attack started from. Centurion got a new light-heavy chain.

According to the last win percentages (emphasising at top 2.5% level for this) conqueror was top, peacekeeper second though that might change with her rework, berserker, kensei and shaman make up the rest of the top five. Nobushi dropped heavily, orochi was bottom but this was pre rework. We know they are working on valkyrie for a rework, trailer footage at E3 for the october update suggests warden and lawbringer also have changes.

Also in October there is a new faction of four chinese themed characters and a new siege based game mode called Breach. More in the short term, tomorrow's Den is said to be a long and news heavy one.

Anarnam
06-13-2018, 07:16 PM
Regarding E3 I've checked some sneak-peeked footage.

Thanks a lot. Honestly I expected to see buffed (if not reworked) valk by now as well as lawbringer. Hearing that my main Nobu got weaker makes me kinda sad (probably because her zone nerf which hurt a lot). Gotta feel it on my skin

Anyway, thanks for the short and useful info :)