PDA

View Full Version : Will be the new voice lines toggleable?

Tessalonica
06-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Because I don't want that thing, characters without mask/helmet were already bad in my opinion, but now starting hearing think I do no care about while playing is annoying as hell (unless all the new dialogue will be in latin/japanese/chinese/norse, but still I do no see the point)

So a toggle off/on option whould be highly appreciated

Vakris_One
06-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Characters can already speak in the game currently. They all say stuff in English when you revive them but more importantly they all speak in their native tongue when initiating certain attacks. The Knights and Romans shout phrases in Latin, the Samurai shout stuff in Japanese, the Vikings in Norse I believe, the Highlander in Celtic, and the Shaman speaks in crazy wild woman speak :)

Tyrjo
06-13-2018, 06:19 PM
The Vikings (Including Highlander (excluding "Don McGlass!") and Shaman) speak Icelandic, it's the closest thing to Norse we have the moment. :)

Icelandic share many things with the other Scandinavian languages, but is far less unfluenced by change like, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.

bannex19
06-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Toggleable warcries would be much appreciated. Cent, HL and especially the Shaman need a 50% reduction on how much noise they make. I understand the audible cues and part of the game but the cent going all Gilbert godfrey on every attack is stupid.

While the OP is a bit difficult to understand I Agree on the faces bit. This game just doesn't do faces well, not looking forward to more emotionless doll heads