PDA

View Full Version : Is orochi still weak?

PizzelMaster
06-13-2018, 03:10 AM
here me out on this, im getting better at orochi every day and its still a struggle cause now most people know how to block orochi light spam( i cant though)
and since orochi is a counter attacker, he dont get an opener, so if you can just turtle... you have already won the fight... but still i find orochi is not that good still, i saw a lot of ppl put orochi at s tier, i would at least give him a tier of B

tell me how you feel in the comments, no need to insult me though...

SlapO_xFight
06-13-2018, 04:47 AM
I would said that all he needs right now is an opener and he/she is solid

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 09:26 AM
on console he is fast very fast and in some instances too fast to react to, ill get hit twice before I can react to the third, I see a lot of new players using orochi and doing well with him just purly using his light spam and nothing else. ive heard on PC he's not that great.

PizzelMaster
06-13-2018, 04:53 PM
i play orochi on console, and everyone i play against can block orochis lights, but when its a mirror match, they usually win because they just spam lights... i was playing a rep 16 orochi today... he only knew how to spam lights... he won because i could not react to them...

Knight_Raime
06-13-2018, 06:28 PM
No he's not. Orochi has semi easy access to 400ms lights. Not even pro players can block those on reaction. Only way you're stopping a rochi is if you manage to parry everything from neutral. Because a block in a majority of the situations leads him to an attack you're not going to be able to deal with.

Baturai
06-13-2018, 07:15 PM
He is soo "good" that i give up playing him after rep 29. Do the Math. :/ i had big hopes in this Update but Orochi is another weak *** Lightspammer waiting to get Turtled to death.
now sticking with Kensei .

I-Nibbiru-I
07-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Bump

He needs unblockable opener ASAP.

Cyroy95
07-11-2018, 12:21 PM
He needs nothing, he's fine as he is. He's already incredibly powerful, especially against other assassins (and the guard switch bug is holding him back slightly against the rest of the roster) Any more changes and he would probably be unchallengable.