PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed Language options?

D34th87
06-12-2018, 11:53 PM
So I'm a huge fan of this series and I have a History Honours. One thing that makes me enjoy it is being able to immerse myself in the story the best I can. The way I do that is by changing the Audio into the language of the country is is trying to represent.

What I wonder is if someone could answer me if there is an audio option to turn it to Greek like there has been an option to change the audio in 90% of the other Creed games

Ooo_HesGood
09-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Bump. Let me know if you ever found the answer to this. I want to play in a different language just because I want to play as a male but his voice acting is absolutely terrible, very overactive and you can tell it's not his natural voice. I really hope I can play in a different language, I don't care if it's Greek I'll even take Italian.

ermacos
09-19-2018, 04:21 PM
It would be great in ancient Hellenic but the voice actors which they are Hellenics in origin for Kassandra and Alexios gave their voices for the english versions and they also use a couple of Hellenic words... MALAKA and stuff. In ancient Hellenic Malaka = Malakios I think.

So I dont think so... Only if you get the ps4 edition and from a Greek eshop you can have ancient Hellenic subtitles and maybe some voice overs in Hellenic. The reason is, SONY HELLAS always gives very big attention to any game that relates Hellas as a country (eg. gods of war) they add Hellenic voice overs and subs.

All assasins npcs speak greek though... I havent played Origins but the videos I ve seen NPCs speak ancient Hellenic and they say interesting stuff too! And they also react with ancient Hellenic phrazes...

ps: I search for the word MALAKA, in ancient Hellenic it is Malakii but they also used another phraze that I cannot spell in english
and today the word is split into two meanings MALAKIA which means bull**** or the known thing. Similar expressions = Λάβε έναν αυνανιστήν (I will not translate it in today meaning)

Olympus2018
09-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Just like in Origins, the only (ancient) Greek you will ever hear, is going to come from NPCs only! Ideally, Alexios and Kassandra should speak ancient Greek with English subtitles but this is not going to happen.