PDA

View Full Version : New Heroes

Catnamedtod
06-12-2018, 07:37 PM
So since the new faction is Chinese does this mean we will never get a pirate or a Spartan because those are the 2 that I want to see more than anything

Illyrian_King
06-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Hopefully it will not happen ;b

Such fairytail stuff is here wrong in place in my opinion.

Knight_Raime
06-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Them bringing in a new faction is precedent for adding more factions. Wether or not they will is another thing entirely.

UbiJurassic
06-12-2018, 08:11 PM
So since the new faction is Chinese does this mean we will never get a pirate or a Spartan because those are the 2 that I want to see more than anything

We're certainly open to hearing new suggestions for heroes! Spartans and pirates have been very popular suggestions from the community both now and in the past. We appreciate hearing these kinds of ideas from players and we've made sure to share the suggestions with the team. :)

RexXZ347
06-13-2018, 12:59 AM
Dude. Spartans are already on the knights factions on the form of centurions and wardens. Pirates... That's fantasy. Factions should be real life civilization. For example are persians.

Catnamedtod
06-13-2018, 01:34 AM
Why do people say fantasy and fairytale when talking about pirates. Pirates were and are still real and are closer to the Time frame of the game than the centurion and gladiator.

PDXGorechild
06-13-2018, 09:18 AM
Why do people say fantasy and fairytale when talking about pirates. Pirates were and are still real and are closer to the Time frame of the game than the centurion and gladiator.

Yeah they were real by how do you make a whole faction out of them? I can see how there would be room for a single pirate class, maybe a Viking Pirate, but they didn't have a specific fighting style as far as i'm aware and generally used Bucklers, Cutlasses and gunpowder weapons. Good luck making 4+ classes out of that. Nobody would be up for a dude carrying a blunderbuss around as a main weapon, Shinobi got enough flack for his short ranged attacks. Overall a dreadful idea.

Now Egyptians, there's some potential.

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 09:28 AM
I think they will try to keep for honor going on for years to come and that will mean adding new content like more faction etc when you think about it it feel like now after all this time the game is ready for release it feels like this whole time has be beta and now everything is coming together.