PDA

View Full Version : Price and accessiblity of the chinese faction?

AurumWeaver
06-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Title. Do we have any idea whatsoever of the pricing of these heroes, if they'll become a starting faction, or even if they'll be priced as DLC characters like gladiator, ninja, etc, or as base faction characters (shugoki, valkyrie, conqueror, etc).

I'm aware it's pretty damn early to ask this kind of question, but it's never too soon to start saving steel for october :)

CandleInTheDark
06-12-2018, 07:02 PM
According to their site people can buy early access to them like the season pass characters from year one, at the moment they are thinking two weeks which given by the date it is the offseason between seven and eight makes sense. No word yet on the steel price or if it will be the same as centurion, shinobi etc.

From Eric on Reddit

--
You can buy Marching Fire (price not announced) and it gives you the 4 Wu Lin Heroes (plus everything else) and you have a limited time access to the Heroes for a window of probably a couple weeks. We haven't locked down the exact window yet. After that "early access" window, you can unlock each character with Steel like any other DLC character.
--

As a point to note, Eric answered whether the first season pass covers this and no it doesn't.

AurumWeaver
06-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Huh okay, it's a part of an answer. Well I suppose it's the best we'll get in a few months, so thanks. It's likely that they'll be priced at 15k steel then, so I'll start saving right now.

Hah, who am I kidding, I'll spend it all on outfits and executions. I make terrible financial decisions. Help.

UbiJurassic
06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Unfortunately, there's no details yet on how the heroes will be priced. If new details are released, we'll make sure to post them and let players know. :)