PDA

View Full Version : Origins Sequel?

BayekTheKing
06-12-2018, 06:16 PM
As a huge fan of Origins, I thought a sequel for Bayek would have been excellent. I also heard that this game (AC Odyssey) had been in development for a long time. Considering they took a year out to develop AC Origins, is it possible that the Montreal team are taking another year out to develop a sequel while Quebec release Odyssey? Thoughts?

Locopells
06-13-2018, 05:37 AM
That's...entirely possible :cool:

ChasUGC1
06-13-2018, 08:03 AM
A Bayek sequel would be awesome.

Wombles-_-
06-13-2018, 08:25 AM
Yep I would love a follow up to Bayek, I thought he was only getting started when Origins finished.

METSUNINJA
08-19-2018, 12:57 AM
Agreed. Bayek is my new favorite Assassin. Well developed and deep character since Ezio. And as the FOUNDER and the “forgotten one”, he needs a sequel if not a trilogy so see how much influence he put into the development of the brotherhood. Origins was just the beginning!

ProdiGurl
08-19-2018, 02:34 AM
I was mentioning that yesterday or day before too - how I hope & pray they'd make a sequel post Aya....
I'd love for Bayek for find a wife & have another son since he grieved over the murder of Khemu.
I'd def. pre-order that game!

Agreed. Bayek is my new favorite Assassin. Well developed and deep character since Ezio. And as the FOUNDER and the “forgotten one”, he needs a sequel if not a trilogy so see how much influence he put into the development of the brotherhood. Origins was just the beginning!
Ya Bayek's the only Assassin that actually matched what I had for Ezio and I thought it could never be done.
Origins was on par w/ Ezio's trilogy. Amazing game.

Olympus2018
08-19-2018, 10:57 AM
As a huge fan of Origins, I thought a sequel for Bayek would have been excellent. I also heard that this game (AC Odyssey) had been in development for a long time. Considering they took a year out to develop AC Origins, is it possible that the Montreal team are taking another year out to develop a sequel while Quebec release Odyssey? Thoughts?

I don't think it's going to happen... Origins is the best AC game so far but the story is over. Ptolemaic Egypt is gone with the wind. Odyssey is a prequel to Origins and Ubisoft focuses on that project for the time being...

WendysBrioche
08-19-2018, 07:59 PM
Haha it'd be cool.

I was mentioning that yesterday or day before too - how I hope & pray they'd make a sequel post Aya....
I'd love for Bayek for find a wife & have another son since he grieved over the murder of Khemu.
I'd def. pre-order that game!

Ya Bayek's the only Assassin that actually matched what I had for Ezio and I thought it could never be done.
Origins was on par w/ Ezio's trilogy. Amazing game.

That's actually honestly how I felt about Bayek's character. The acting was so amazing, can't remember how to spell his name but he did a fantastic job! It was incredible!

As much as I like Bayek I don't know if they should do a sequel though. They already did Egypt once so I don't think they should do it again. If they did another region, I think I'd rather get an all new character designed specifically for that region. But we'll all see what happens over the next few games.

ProdiGurl
08-20-2018, 09:13 PM
That's understandable - when I love a character, I want them in a Trilogy like Ezio got. I'm selfish that way =)
Maybe he could start out in Egypt and then have to travel somewhere else. I doubt it though, there's been so many requests for Asia as the next setting for a game, they'll probably do that.
I'm more than satisfied, they've managed to cover everywhere I had requested when I include Greece, so other fans can enjoy something different next.