PDA

View Full Version : Submit Questions for Loomer Interview

cawatrooper9
06-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone,

Loomer is collecting fan questions for AC:Odyssey developers while at E3.

If you have any questions you'd like to ask, leave them in the comments of this video.

https://youtu.be/gTvhJcRbljk

Ghost416
06-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Will shields be an equipable weapon option?

MnemonicSyntax
06-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Will the hidden blade be an addition later on?

More importantly: Will we be able to move unconscious bodies in AC Ody?

Feadulin
06-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Will be we able to unequip weapons once equipped? (Unable to remove second bow nor the shield on origins)

Dynmite
06-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Will there be more ways to make money than just loot and sell everything?
Will it have PC HDR?

Kiroku
06-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Hood toggle on/off without menu for more immersion?

HDinHB
06-12-2018, 08:41 PM
What the hell were you thinking?

HDinHB
06-12-2018, 09:11 PM

Too direct?

Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings.

Assuming we are still reliving genetic memories, how are multiple endings possible? History is still history, even if not recorded. You can't change the past.

Note that Loomer usually grabs his questions from the comments on the youtube site, so if you want him to consider your question, be sure to post it there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvhJcRbljk. And thumbs up other questions there you would like to see asked.

cawatrooper9
06-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Too direct?

Assuming we are still reliving genetic memories, how are multiple endings possible? History is still history, even if not recorded. You can't change the past.

They've offered up some explanation (http://blog.ubi.com/en-GB/e3-2018-assassins-creed-odyssey-need-know-living-mercenarys-life-ancient-greece/) for that so far, but I'm curious how it'll come across in the finished product.

Note that Loomer usually grabs his questions from the comments on the youtube site, so if you want him to consider your question, be sure to post it there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvhJcRbljk. And thumbs up other questions there you would like to see asked.

Yep! :p

I've actually copy/pasted all previous responses with credit to the users in his comments so far. But it'd be a lot easier to go directly there, so I don't miss any!

HDinHB
06-12-2018, 10:26 PM
They've offered up some explanation (http://blog.ubi.com/en-GB/e3-2018-assassins-creed-odyssey-need-know-living-mercenarys-life-ancient-greece/) for that so far, but I'm curious how it'll come across in the finished product.

Thanks for the link. I actually feel a little worse after reading that. As you say, the proof will be in the pudding.

ModernWaffle
06-12-2018, 11:12 PM

Haha, love the directness: basically all the unhappy AC fans right now https://youtu.be/sLNvqRyafnk?t=39

I've actually copy/pasted all previous responses with credit to the users in his comments so far. But it'd be a lot easier to go directly there, so I don't miss any!

So glad to have you as a Mod now ;)

I don't really have any direct questions, but I'm curious as to how much of the total new content they've shown so far. Like is there anything substantial they've kept hidden apart from the story that might change minds come the release date?

DA SHIZZLE IG
06-13-2018, 04:43 AM
When are you guys ever gonna move the story forward, if ever?
Will this reskin of origins/shell of an assassins game at least bring the high replay value multiplayer PVP back?

Hermano_Jefe
06-13-2018, 04:51 AM
1. Can they make sure weapon sizes aren't as huge as they were in Origins?
2. Can executions cut off limbs this time? I know it's unlikely, but just wanted to give it a shot lol.
2. Bring back shields as well?

Dynmite
06-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Hood toggle on/off without menu for more immersion?

Great for immersion as a assassin but with all the helmets i cant see it happening in this one.
I`d love to see a show/hide option like other rpgs, wear a helmet for stats/bonus and the helmet is invisible.

GhostAssassinLT
06-13-2018, 06:20 PM
Given the likelyhood of a day/night circle, will night time still look like day as it did in Origins or will night time actually be dark(er)?

Moonelord
06-13-2018, 08:06 PM
I saw in map that the place under athenian leadership. Will we able to change it after capture them with spartan allies.

Anykeyer
06-14-2018, 09:47 AM
I wonder if player can join athenians and work against spartans.

karoomii
06-14-2018, 12:48 PM
Will we be getting Legacy outfits?

silvermercy
06-14-2018, 01:50 PM
How long will the ambient music be? Will we have periods of silence?

(If someone could post this for me, I'd be grateful).

cawatrooper9
06-14-2018, 05:26 PM
(If someone could post this for me, I'd be grateful).

Hmmm... looks like he took the submission video down. Sorry!

Once the interview is up, I'll post it in this thread.

HDinHB
06-14-2018, 09:48 PM
Hmmm... looks like he took the submission video down. Sorry!

Once the interview is up, I'll post it in this thread.

It's there now...I clicked the link in your OP.

Frag_Maniac
06-14-2018, 10:42 PM
Will there be some equivalent of arena battles that Origins had? Please, not Greco-Roman wrestling style.

The arena battles were one of the coolest things in Origins. However the live or die option was the opening of Pandora's Box that began the bastardization of the series.

cawatrooper9
06-14-2018, 10:53 PM
It's there now...I clicked the link in your OP.

Ahhh, he made it Unlisted.

Doy.

I'll go ahead and add the other questions. Thanks!

Fudz4
06-15-2018, 12:25 AM
How big is the world map compared to Origins? / Black Flag?

How much of Greece will be explorable? How far North? - Thessaloniki? Pela? Thrace? East? - Anatolia? West? - Ionian Islands?

How many major cities? Thebes? Corinth?

How big are Sparta and Athens?

Will there be an economy system that we have seen in past AC games?

Is Socrates planning on shaving and losing weight? :P

cawatrooper9
06-15-2018, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like Loomer was unable to get an interview at E3 (https://twitter.com/loomer979/status/1007414056297246720), but reports that he'll work on seeing if he can get anything else set up soon.

LxrdXfTheDead
06-15-2018, 07:09 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like Loomer was unable to get an interview at E3 (https://twitter.com/loomer979/status/1007414056297246720), but reports that he'll work on seeing if he can get anything else set up soon.

Alright. Well, I have a question as well.
A lot of fans want to see the shield return for the player in the game, due to the historical purpose it serves and also the aesthetic. Will Ubisoft listen to the demand of the players and supply this feature as something like a later content or feature in the game?

GhostAssassinLT
06-16-2018, 09:21 AM
Alright. Well, I have a question as well.
A lot of fans want to see the shield return for the player in the game, due to the historical purpose it serves and also the aesthetic. Will Ubisoft listen to the demand of the players and supply this feature as something like a later content or feature in the game?

Given Ubisofts track record an ice cube has a greater chance in hell than you have of ever seeing Ubisoft adding a shield in Odyssey!
They have made their plan for the game and no matter what they will stick to it... Sad, but true...

Frag_Maniac
06-16-2018, 10:09 PM
You have to wonder if the reason Loomer was unable to secure an interview with Ubi is they saw his interview with Patrice shaking his head about the direction they're taking the game and took issue with it.

As far as the shield issue, I really don't get why they omitted them. Everyone that knows anything about Spartans knows they used shields and were very clever with them. I guess someone in the room stood up and said "I know, let's have Alex and Kassy always have a magic spear tip in their hand instead, shields are boring!"

dave525231
06-16-2018, 11:38 PM
Ambient music!!...to what extent?...will towns/exploring have different themes?