PDA

View Full Version : $10 increase to Deluxe edition?

Frankie_Drums
06-12-2018, 04:37 PM
I paid $70 for the deluxe edition of AC_Origins. The additional $10 seems to be par for the course for games in recent years, and I appreciate the additional ability points and gear, so I found it valuable. But cranking the price of the Deluxe edition up to $80 is a slap in the face to those of us who are loyal customers. I'm Ubisoft Level 41 and have bought dozens of Ubisoft games across multiple platforms, and this is the first time I've felt like you were trying to rip me off.

I have the option of not buying the Deluxe edition. I even have the option of not buying the game at all. I hope, instead, you'll reduce the price and offer loyal fans the same value that we expect.

OxIdOAC
06-12-2018, 05:23 PM
I paid $70 for the deluxe edition of AC_Origins. The additional $10 seems to be par for the course for games in recent years, and I appreciate the additional ability points and gear, so I found it valuable. But cranking the price of the Deluxe edition up to $80 is a slap in the face to those of us who are loyal customers. I'm Ubisoft Level 41 and have bought dozens of Ubisoft games across multiple platforms, and this is the first time I've felt like you were trying to rip me off.

I have the option of not buying the Deluxe edition. I even have the option of not buying the game at all. I hope, instead, you'll reduce the price and offer loyal fans the same value that we expect.

I feel you, man... same here.. Greed rules...