PDA

View Full Version : Question/suggestion for Odyssey. Question about hoods.

Romaspa
06-12-2018, 01:41 PM
WIth this big turn of Assassin's creed, hopefully choices will be great, and fun. There were some pictures posted of the gameplay, and there was one image in where the main character had two options - either tell some character that he loves him, or not. Please, please, please don't make this romance thing with one character! Dip in 2 or 3 lovable characters that you could mingle and get it on. Please, don't make it locked with one particular character only!

The game looks amazing either way, though. Another question is - As there are mostly helmets to wear, will there be hoods or something to wear? Some variety, instead of only metal bucket on your head. An option in the interface to make it invisible would be great, since I'm not so intrigued to see that boring helmet the whole game!

Also, make it so that the main characters have a tick as Bayek did. And I'm mostly implying beard. Hopefully you'll be able to put on a beard, or be it some trimmed stuff. Or even shaven.

THANK YOU UBISOFT

quanzaizai
06-12-2018, 01:54 PM
there is collectible hood just like helmet, tho as I see helmet has better stat

cawatrooper9
06-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Looks like different gear gives different stats.

Stuff like extra Adrenaline on hit, increased Hunter damage, etc.

My guess is hoods will play more to stealth buffs, while helmets increase health and Warrior stats.

MnemonicSyntax
06-12-2018, 03:21 PM
I would agree. But do note, there *are* hoods if you wish to go that route.