PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 3 Bots on console are insanly powerful

CrimsonDragon99
06-12-2018, 08:20 AM
So I hate fighting other players because I hate players who have little to know skill with spamming unreactable moves(kensie and PK) and turtles who waiting for revenge/teammates to save them. I prefer fighting bots. But these lvl 3 bots are ridiculous. They parry absolutely everything you throw at them no matter how fast it is or if you soft feint fast attacks. And they just sit there and just do the most abnormal attacks in such a dickish way. Litterally the only way to even beat them is to gank them. Im guessing this is the reason people only gank in this game cause this seems to promote it.

SangLong524
06-12-2018, 10:41 AM
To my experience, feints of all kinds mostly work against real players. Level 3 bots are insanely difficult but it'll get easier if u pick up the pace and the dance. Fighting is like dancing. U move, they move. And cut back feinting, AI won't wow at your skillful feinting. However, if you insist, then feint to defend. U understand? abort finishing moves, especially heavy unless they arent focus on you. Chances are they will parry, which should be a good opportunity for a quick light or a parry then light of your own.
And no, one can totally solo a level 3 bots. But some are extremely difficult to deal with.

Psycol1am
06-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Honestly the bots aren't all that overpowered. The easiest way to kill them is to spam hevies or unblockables or just parry them the bots aren't that smart. IMO I think you just need more practice so get good against level 2 bots and then try against level 3 or just practice parrying in the training and then incorporate that in the battles against them

SangLong524
06-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Honestly the bots aren't all that overpowered. The easiest way to kill them is to spam hevies or unblockables or just parry them the bots aren't that smart. IMO I think you just need more practice so get good against level 2 bots and then try against level 3 or just practice parrying in the training and then incorporate that in the battles against them

Let me know which level 3 bots let you spam heavies and unblockables without handing you your behind on a golden platter.
My normal response to combat complainers is to get good. But level 3 bots are rightly difficult. OP is reasonably frustrated. If you just tried to troll with get good talk, do so with rational arguments, high class trolls don't troll with nonsense;)

ThatMetalDude
06-12-2018, 02:50 PM
PvAI has some really easily fixed issues that the devs simply refuse to fix or even acknowledge. Like the fact that OP doesn’t want to fight level 3 bots, but gets swarmed with them, where as I ONLY want to fight level 3 bots, but are only given level 1 and 2 bots.

Just give us the option to choose, PLEASE! I bet it’d take less than an hour to code in.

I hope at least that the new PvE mode they’ve yet to give more details on will let us choose difficulty.