PDA

View Full Version : games you would like to have a sequel or "remake"

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 07:46 AM
(oh my 2 new topics in less than 30minutes)
i was thinking after gtaIV was delayed on march, manhunt getting cancelled and mortal kombat trilogy cutted (yes when i do headrip the f*ckin screen goes black....T___________O)
and now let´s talk about games you would like to have on your ps3/360 whatever
not as a remake, but at least different than you would have thought they are now
example i would like to have just cause 1 on the ps3 (coz i love the last dialouge between rico and the bad president
president: you can´t kill me in this plane, i watched airforce one 4 times and the president allways won)
i would like to see an true crime game without bugs and manhunt II on my psp
i want online fatalities

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 07:46 AM
(oh my 2 new topics in less than 30minutes)
i was thinking after gtaIV was delayed on march, manhunt getting cancelled and mortal kombat trilogy cutted (yes when i do headrip the f*ckin screen goes black....T___________O)
and now let´s talk about games you would like to have on your ps3/360 whatever
not as a remake, but at least different than you would have thought they are now
example i would like to have just cause 1 on the ps3 (coz i love the last dialouge between rico and the bad president
president: you can´t kill me in this plane, i watched airforce one 4 times and the president allways won)
i would like to see an true crime game without bugs and manhunt II on my psp
i want online fatalities

romeo_longsword
08-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Planescape: Torment.

Added:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silentassasin05:

As a remake, Metal Gear Solid 1 - 3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Second.

silentassasin05
08-13-2007, 08:07 AM
As a sequel, Shadow of the Colossus

As a remake, Metal Gear Solid 1 - 3

Weagle One
08-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Word Munchers

Oh and remakes: Oregon Trail

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 08:21 AM
tetris.....remake on every console but nintendo ought to give out the licence

spazzoo1025
08-13-2007, 08:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larinan:
Word Munchers

Oh and remakes: Oregon Trail </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao oregon trail, i have version 4, but the town is always empty! i can't find anyone to join my crew. jeez

ThePheonix1030
08-13-2007, 10:08 AM
If Heavenly Sword has a bad ending in the storyline, then I would love to see a sequel. As for remakes, Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid would be nice...

the_assassin_07
08-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif. EDIT: (about MGS)

romeo_longsword
08-13-2007, 10:18 AM
There is something about me not want to replay FF7, something so good I rather it to end there and then, but I think the bigger reason is, it's actually really taxing to play through it again, as I have played it about 9 to 10 times.

the_assassin_07
08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't really like the FF series. I dunno if it's good or not but I don't really fancy those type of games..

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
i was thinkin why only remakes, how about inspired bys like tomb raider anniversary....and not an inspired by by gta, but by rise to hounor would be great since for me it still hast one or even the best fighting moves
it´s old and not up to date but jet li on ps3....YEAH

Weagle One
08-13-2007, 10:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by romeo_longsword:
There is something about me not want to replay FF7, something so good I rather it to end there and then, but I think the bigger reason is, it's actually really taxing to play through it again, as I have played it about 9 to 10 times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should be an easy task for a.....ROBOT!!!

*que suspensful DUN DUN DUUUUUUN music*

romeo_longsword
08-13-2007, 11:00 AM

I mean, no.

the_assassin_07
08-13-2007, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Should be an easy task for a.....ROBOT!!!

*que suspensful DUN DUN DUUUUUUN music* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LORL! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
And romeo, I don't get it.

romeo_longsword
08-13-2007, 11:04 AM
That's a shame.

ThePheonix1030
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by romeo_longsword:
There is something about me not want to replay FF7 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe it's because you don't want to see Aeris die again. That was so sad...

Weagle One
08-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Silly... Robots don't have feelings. LOL

Bartek_14
08-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Sequel: Mafia and Max Payne 2 (Alan Wake ISN'T Max Payne 3)

Remake: DigDug http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I love it so damn much.

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 11:30 AM
robots have feelings you son of a goat
watch bender bending rodriguez
HEY assassine 07 i´m gonna tatto that avatar of yours on my right arm tomorrow ^^ =D

Howler13
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM
I want FF7 on my PS3. More than AC. More than ANYTHING else video-game-related. I mean, c'mon, they've re-released 1-6, just go one further, Square-Enix. Advent Children was an excellent showcase of how good they could make it look, and graphics were the only real flaw with the original (maybe some dialogue translation).

Most other game I really love are too recent to justify a remake or are still active series'. (Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, etc.)

romeo_longsword
08-13-2007, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
There is something about me not want to replay FF7 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe it's because you don't want to see Aeris die again. That was so sad... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that's true, but that is one of the many reasons. As you know, not only Aeris's part was touching, but almost all the characters have their moments.

Anyway the game is really big and taxing with all that.

danny.b87
08-13-2007, 11:39 AM
way of the samurai
hehehehehe

the_assassin_07
08-13-2007, 12:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want FF7 on my PS3. More than AC. More than ANYTHING else video-game-related. I mean, c'mon, they've re-released 1-6, just go one further, Square-Enix. Advent Children was an excellent showcase of how good they could make it look, and graphics were the only real flaw with the original (maybe some dialogue translation). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
More than AC? More than anything video game related? :O

kppgno80
08-13-2007, 12:45 PM
anyone played the "unfinished story" of Shenmue? There old games for dreamcast, i hope they remake 1 and 2, and actually finish the story line with a 3rd one. But it wont happen

the_assassin_07
08-13-2007, 01:17 PM
They didn't finish it? That's weird...

SCARFACE_47
08-13-2007, 02:30 PM
yeah there are so many unfinished games.....not just bugs, but really miss some parts....example:
play the battle arena in spider-man 2 on ps2 and the 3rd one with boos fights has calypso (black witch chick) and some lizzards....
or the daredevilgame
it looked kinda cool but got blown
and i think it´s only a matter of time until you can put sm3 and gran turismo 4 on psp to the list sniff (though i suck and gt, sry formula 1 and street racing for ever....more adrenalin)

Med21B
08-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Knights of the Old Republic III! That's all I could ever ask for.

_Max

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 01:41 AM
i forgot star wars completely.....sure...we need another jedi knight right NOW

Achillles102
08-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Sequel:
- New Jedi Knight
- Elder Scrolls V
- Mafia
- New PoP

Remake: Indiana jones and infernal machine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I just like Indiana Jones and i think if they would remake this game with the next generation graphics i think it would be awesome !

samo3000
08-14-2007, 05:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCARFACE_47:
i was thinkin why only remakes, how about inspired bys like tomb raider anniversary....and not an inspired by by gta, but by rise to hounor would be great since for me it still hast one or even the best fighting moves
it´s old and not up to date but jet li on ps3....YEAH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i loved that game but mine crashed by this warhouse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

id like to see..whats it called..something like shadow of rome..it was good playing as a gladiator and ranking up to general, doing real time wars, it was awesome, accept the fact that after every mission u had to play as some little dude using stealth and u had to investigate the murder of julies cesar

and...remake enter the matrix..i thought that game was pretty awesome at the time

ermm..remake state of emergency lol, that game was hella fun!

and a sequal to spartan : total warrior! i loved that sooo much. you charge into battles with spartan army at your side..it was like being their!

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 05:55 AM
Yeah I know I loved that game! If it's the one I think you're talking about... if it is yeah that was an awesome game!

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 06:15 AM
i wonder if it makes sense doing a nother lego star wars game
some kind of adult version with blood when chewie rips the storm troopers arms out

Achillles102
08-14-2007, 06:31 AM
actually i heard lucasarts was going to make a game about the wookies, and u would be able to play as chewbacca, but they will probably make that game after The Force Unleashed so we will have to wait a while...

andy276
08-14-2007, 06:40 AM
I'd like sequels of:
-Mafia
-Jedi Knight
-KOTOR
I'm sure there's more of them, I just can't remember anything right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.

benthepigeon
08-14-2007, 06:43 AM
well, theyre doing the whole saga in one lego game now, with new levels and improved powers.
just been playing the bioshock demo, it's amazing, and i would like them to do a sequel of that, even though its not out yet.
as for remakes, i cant really think of any, being as golden axe is on xbox live arcade. that game was cool.

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 06:44 AM
I would like to see a sequel to Gun. That was a fantastic game and I would like to see a sequel on PS3.

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 07:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Achillles102:
actually i heard lucasarts was going to make a game about the wookies, and u would be able to play as chewbacca, but they will probably make that game after The Force Unleashed so we will have to wait a while... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you watch teh development diary for force unleashed you here them saying how lucas told them after he heard about a only wokkie game :"i just spend 45 minutes talking about drama and you show me a game whiches main character doesn´t talk???"

and there HAS TO BE GUN II!!
AND TRUE CRIME 3
or a whole world of gaming brakes DOWN...DOWN!!
GUN was awesome

McMasterJ
08-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes was a good remake.

But i'd like all the metal Gear Games,
Metal Gear 1, Metal Gear 2: Snakes revenge (even though it sucks and doesnt really count) Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. And the Three metal gear solid games redone with metal gear 4 grapics.
I also wish fable was as good as the fan boys made it out to be.
Morrowind remake with oblivion grapics.

ThePheonix1030
08-14-2007, 09:40 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Only the first Metal Gear Solid would be a nice remake, and if they would release Metal Gear 2 in the USA for the NES, since it was only available in Japan....

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Who like MGS2: Sons of Liberty? I love it! Sure MGS3 is the best so far but MGS2 was a classic. I haven't won it yet. Who knows how to get an AK-47 to complete the terrorist disguise? I loveeeeee MGS4!!! It looks like the best game for PS3!

ThePheonix1030
08-14-2007, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
I loveeeeee MGS4!!! It looks like the best game for PS3! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It should be a fact http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 09:56 AM
LORL! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I'm writing a letter now lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 10:33 AM
i only like the story og mgs....with this war as business, cloning stuff but why is ocelot such a loser....a real clint eastwood john mclane like western hero would rip of his arm and beat the living snot outta it with his balls only
SHOW ´EM OZ

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Who knows how to get the AK-47 to complete the disguise in MGS2: Sons of Liberty? And I want to see a sequel to Fifa Street on PS3.

ScytheOfGrim
08-14-2007, 11:52 AM
neh...fifa street rwo sucked...if they do i hoipe they use the quick pace of the first game.

i would really LOVE to see a sequel or a remake (sequel better by a lot) of I-Ninja.

does anyone else here know it???

i feel like it was such a good game that was never appreciated...the sensei was funny http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Who can answer my Q? And Scythe I've heard of it but never played it.

kppgno80
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
Who knows how to get the AK-47 to complete the disguise in MGS2: Sons of Liberty?. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i remember correctly, its in one of the shells, havent touched the game in awhile lol so yea, its in one of those factory looking shells, i dont remember

Remake RIVER CITY RANSOM!!!!

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 12:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if i remember correctly, its in one of the shells, havent touched the game in awhile lol so yea, its in one of those factory looking shells, i dont remember </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. You mean the warehouse right?

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 12:49 PM
i´d like another futurama game....but a good one

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh yeah you just reminded me that The Simpsons Game is coming out! It looks so cool! There's a trailer on Gametrailers.com. It would be so cool if there was free roam!

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 01:08 PM
yeah but on a simpsons or futurama game it´s not just free roam, it has to be cell shading and love to the details like a auto cursing cheat for bender which you unock after 5minutes for more fun and higher esrb rating

the_assassin_07
08-14-2007, 01:12 PM
LORL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I don't really want any remakes or sequels except for the games I've said.

Prol33tariat
08-14-2007, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silentassasin05:
As a sequel, Shadow of the Colossus

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In development.

Who knows how to get the AK-47 to complete the disguise in MGS2: Sons of Liberty? And I want to see a sequel to Fifa Street on PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

some thing to do with the wing you find the guy who has a pacemaker with the microphone, its been so long but its around there somewhere.

just find a FAQ online.

my choice would be kill atari and give the matrix license to unreal or someone else because both games about the matrix sucked ***.

they could have been crazy fighting games even a mortal kombat esque dueling game, anything would of been better than what they "produced" if you can call it that.

i think the matrix premise is cool, the first film is keen, but everything that followed in the marketing sell out ***** blitz was uninspired at best.

the concept game wise is priceless, but the watchowskis are ******ed and went with atari when there were 10 million dollar bids to make it by EA, Unreal studios, even valve pitched to do the games, but the brothers wanted to revive atari.

idealism brings down somethings that was good for the gander again.

samo3000
08-14-2007, 02:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Achillles102:
actually i heard lucasarts was going to make a game about the wookies, and u would be able to play as chewbacca, but they will probably make that game after The Force Unleashed so we will have to wait a while... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah, u may be confused. force unleashed was originally about wookies. but lucas dude w/e wanted something more original. hence, force unleashed. it is in a early video

SCARFACE_47
08-14-2007, 04:02 PM
yeah that was funny xD
i saw them saying on te development diary:
" i just wasted 45 minutes talking about drama and you show me a game whos main charactre DOESN`T TALK?!?"

Achillles102
08-16-2007, 11:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samo3000:

ah, u may be confused. force unleashed was originally about wookies. but lucas dude w/e wanted something more original. hence, force unleashed. it is in a early video </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh right, my mistake http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Dragonfire0707
08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
I would really like to see another Full Spectrum Warrior game. I enjoyed the first one and Ten Hammers. They should make another one of those. Another Star Wars Battlefront wouldn't be bad either . . .

As for remakes, Halo 2, that sucked compared to the original. It was so not what everybody was looking forward to. And while on the Halo topic, they should come out with an original Halo with online multiplayer, so much more fun.

SCARFACE_47
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
i think they sould makes games that are ONLY multiplayer and forget the singleplayer or just put in a training mode
did anyone ever really played battlefield singleplayer?? XD

moqqy
08-16-2007, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samo3000:

ah, u may be confused. force unleashed was originally about wookies. but lucas dude w/e wanted something more original. hence, force unleashed. it is in a early video </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh right, my mistake http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they didn't say anything about chewbacca? and i dont think TFU was about wookies at first, they just SUGGESTED the idea to lucas.. they didn't even begin developing...

and it wasnt because the wookie idea wasn't original...

Atheist2012
08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Pokemon Gold and Silver for the DS. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

me-gud-u-bad
08-16-2007, 03:03 PM
i think they shud do a sequal to simpsons hit and run! that was like frickin brilliant!

SCARFACE_47
08-16-2007, 04:03 PM
i saw the new simpsonsgame developed by EA and with cel shading it looks way better than the hit and run
and aftera while hit and run really got anoyingly boring

AldirTheKnight
08-16-2007, 06:25 PM
NO!!! EA WILL RUIN ANOTHER GAME!!

I would like to see sequels too:

the Jak series

Leisure Suit Larry

Broken Sword

AND

Monkey Island!

Howler13
08-16-2007, 08:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atheist2012:
Pokemon Gold and Silver for the DS. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded. Easily the best generation so far.

Also, I'm reminded thay are making a third Banjo-Kazooie, which makes me happy, though I am saddened it will be 360 exclusive (stupid Microsoft buying Rare...)

Skaevola
08-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Remakes: The Legend of Zelda all the way through to The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, remade for the Wii, Twilight Princess style. Can you imagine how cool it would be to play A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time on a Twilight Princess scale?? Wicked freakin' sweet, that's how cool it would be.

Sequels: Another Max Payne. Nobody can't love Max Payne. But with some new style twist, like what they're doing with Splinter Cell right now. I also wish Half-Life 2: Episode 2 would hurry up and come out.

BONUS!! Games I think they should make: Games based on Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. No movie can really tell the story in all its power, but a game might be able to. I kinda started a "The Gunslinger" side-scroller, but I really can't obtain a good enough Gunslinger sprite.
Also, a Wii-based Zelda Massive Multiplayer. Imagine the raw power of playing through the Imprisoning War on the Wii!

True, a lot of this had to do with Zelda, but I love Zelda. You can't blame me for my passions. *gets a gun pulled on him, runs into the corner and cowers*

Dragonfire0707
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Dude, the Dark Tower series are my favorite series ever. Stephen King's greatest achievement. A game would be kinda neat if it were done well. It is a shame Clint Eastwood is so old, they should still make movies about it and he was perfect. Good the Bad and the Ugly style. Course, I guess it isn't really fair since Roland Dschain was based off Clint . . .

AldirTheKnight
08-17-2007, 06:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Howler13:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atheist2012:
Pokemon Gold and Silver for the DS. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thirded...or w/e you say when you agree a third time

AldirTheKnight
08-17-2007, 06:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dragonfire0707:
Dude, the Dark Tower series are my favorite series ever. Stephen King's greatest achievement. A game would be kinda neat if it were done well. It is a shame Clint Eastwood is so old, they should still make movies about it and he was perfect. Good the Bad and the Ugly style. Course, I guess it isn't really fair since Roland Dschain was based off Clint . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't read that series, but I loved "It"

PS: Sorry for the double post

dvad11
08-17-2007, 06:27 AM
i want to see a sequel for Crackdown some time in the future. sure the downloadable content is nice but i want to see some new gangs and some new cities. a few new guns and cars is always nice too.

Lordgrunty11
08-17-2007, 06:32 AM
a sequal to Dead Rising
and a sequal to Freedom Fighters
and a sequal to Advent Rising (so many people complained about this game, what with its frame rate issues and graphics and camera system, but I thought it was great and I want to know what happens with the cliff hanger ending.)

BBQ-Chicken
08-17-2007, 06:58 AM
FREEDOM FIGHTERS!! I loved that game, I want a remake of it now...

I wonder when the sequel to dead rising is coming, if ever. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

I want to see a remake of SC1, man that game was classic. With new graphics and features, omg, it would be the best game ever.

Splinter Cell online needs to go back to its SvM roots w/o DA gameplay. I played those games for years.

altairrocks
08-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Sequal to Shenmue II!! (japanese dreamcast version was so much better than english) and i would like a remake of morrowind, same gameplay, but more features and oblivion graphics

ScytheOfGrim
08-17-2007, 10:34 PM
aldir, you said you wanted another jak game?

they are making one!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

it's called "Jak: The Lost Frontier"

but thats all we know right now about it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

and its for the ps3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

altairiscool
08-17-2007, 11:05 PM
is the new jak game only for ps3?

ScytheOfGrim
08-18-2007, 07:14 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

of course it is!

it's made by NaughtyDog and Sony Entertainment America (or was it Europe?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif)

the_assassin_07
08-18-2007, 07:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">aldir, you said you wanted another jak game?

they are making one!!!

it's called "Jak: The Lost Frontier"

but thats all we know right now about it

and its for the ps3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WOHOO! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I hope you get a gun from the beginning this time. You had to wait until like half the game was up 'till you got it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif.

ScytheOfGrim
08-18-2007, 07:21 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

in jak2??? yes... in jak3 no way!!!!

you get it in the third mission or something like that... from what i remember...

the_assassin_07
08-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I never got it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.

ScytheOfGrim
08-18-2007, 07:25 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

and that's the reason why i gave you that rank inthe Hiafodain!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

where've you been anyway?? travelling???

i want a new I-NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cy:

the_assassin_07
08-18-2007, 07:40 AM
LOL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I know nice rank-that-you-made-for-me-for-the-Hiafodain! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. And I went to Hastings http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

ScytheOfGrim
08-18-2007, 07:51 AM
had a teacher called hastings once... used to sneeze so loudly dust from the cieling used to fall http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

i still think they should make another I-Ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_assassin_07
08-18-2007, 07:53 AM
I think they should make a new Timesplitters... oh yeah they are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

SCARFACE_47
08-18-2007, 08:25 AM
oh i loved the splitters ^^
cortez is so damn funny, and it is one of those games (hitman, kane and lynch etc) where the german voices are way better (cortez is done by martin lawrence and the guy also makes wesley snipes and the hitman)

robo_turtle
08-18-2007, 03:34 PM
they need sequels to :
sheep dog 'n' wolf
mechwarrior
just cause
eldar scrolls

There is hope for just cause, but I have no idea about an oblivion sequel.

webswinger93
08-18-2007, 03:38 PM
I've seen videos were the dev team on just Cause is working on Just Cause 2... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif... soooo they'll probably make a sequel

robo_turtle
08-18-2007, 04:05 PM
exelent

SCARFACE_47
08-18-2007, 05:14 PM
i love the scene with the president in just cause:
i watched air force one 4 times and president allways wins

spazzoo1025
08-18-2007, 06:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robo_turtle:
they need sequels to :
sheep dog 'n' wolf
mechwarrior
just cause
eldar scrolls

There is hope for just cause, but I have no idea about an oblivion sequel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there's gonna be a Elder scrolls 5

ANDDDD they should make a remake of that game Rampage Rampage (http://images.webmagic.com/klov.com/screens/R/xRampage.png) cuz the Wii one sucked

etothevizzle
08-18-2007, 10:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altairrocks:
Sequal to Shenmue II!! (japanese dreamcast version was so much better than english) and i would like a remake of morrowind, same gameplay, but more features and oblivion graphics </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
definitely agree here! the shenmue series is one of my favorite series. so innovative and fun. number 3 needs to come fast...oh and another Broken Sword for consoles because Angel of Death was PC only and im not a PC guy...and id also say a legitimate Lucasarts-made sequel to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis...best game ive ever played

ScytheOfGrim
08-18-2007, 10:38 PM
i just thought of this!!!

a sequel for Battlefron 2!!!

although it will be quite similar to warhawk... but those samurai-like stormtroopers have these amazing voices! dont they? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

SCARFACE_47
08-19-2007, 03:44 AM
sounds a bit weird, but since al the upcoming scating games are with this only realistic touch and no more sick story i would love a new tony hawk with a weird story like american wastelad or a completely new WORLD DESTRUCTION TOUR like in underground 2

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Did anyone know that the new Timesplitters mimicks other games like GOW and Halo?! Sweet..

MasterNeilson
08-19-2007, 03:53 AM
Did anyone know that the new Timesplitters mimicks other games like GOW and Halo?! Sweet.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, more info please.

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 04:26 AM
I feel important now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. Anyway here's all the info I could find, sorry if it's not enough(and some things are a bit irrelevant):
(This is taken out of a mag)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No point being shy about this. The staff of this magazine are shameless fanboys (and one fangirl) when it comes to Timesplitters. We still play the second instalment now - upscaled to 1080p on PS3, obviously - and remain convinced that it's the purest, sharpest multiplayer console shooter ever. But since the third game, Future Perfect, failed to live up to our sky-scraping expectations, we've been wondering where the series would go next. The answer arrived this month in the form of an email from Free Radical Design's managing director Steve Ellis, with the logo you see splashed above attached. "We're not ready to give out a lot of information to go with it at the moment," Ellis told us, "but you're free to speculate." Okay can do... The logo is an obvious parody of Xbox 360's Gears of War, with the addition of Timesplitters' signature monkey. So our initial suspicion was that the new 'splitters might shift from the usual first-person perspective to the third-person, duck-and-cover dynamic used by Gears. But! Having gently probed Ellis, we now have another theory. Next up, he sent us(but also insisted we didn't print) some concept art of the ape wearing a very familiar suit of green battle armour. (C'mon... it rhymes with 'J.Lo'). So we think that rather than parodying Hollywood, as Timesplitters has always done previously, the fourth game will turn it's guns on other games - taking satiric potshots at the most famous franchises around. After all, gaming is now so big, and so rife with cliche`s and conventions, that it's perfect for in - jokery. (As proved by Pshyconauts on PS2, which also did just that).
What else? It's definitely going to be on PS3 (hey, they wouldn't have sent it to us, otherwise) and buttermilk-smooth gameplay is a given. As is a toybox of modes, challenges and other stupid stuff. And unless they're going to change the name, the titular crystal-robbing aliens will still be enemies. Otherwise pretty much everything is up for grabs. More soon, but all that matters for now is this: they're back . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And an interview with Ellis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "All I can tell you is that we are 'gearing' up to insert monkeys and guns into all the wrong places". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is that good enough?

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 05:06 AM
What? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif.

MasterNeilson
08-19-2007, 05:12 AM
What? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, i forgot about the monkey my bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Let's hope the gameplay and graphics live up to the hype. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I hope the graphics are good especially.

MasterNeilson
08-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I hope the graphics are good especially. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but developers think so much highly about graphics these days the gameplay is terrible.

SCARFACE_47
08-19-2007, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaQ0CCKN-U&mode=related&search=
not only today but even 20 years ago they did

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Wow that game sucks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif. Yeah but graphics are still a major part of the game, but the gameplay is more important.

MasterNeilson
08-19-2007, 08:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCARFACE_47:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaQ0CCKN-U&mode=related&search=
not only today but even 20 years ago they did </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I swear i nearly died of laughter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

the_assassin_07
08-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I would like SC: Conviction to be cancelled because it's just gonna kill the SC series. I mean it's just a shooter now: that sucks!

gorilla325
08-19-2007, 10:29 AM
my wish list for remake or make them come true, or make a sequel:

oni
sacrifice
outcast
bushido blade
blade of darkness
vampire masquerade bloodline
starcraft: ghost
MDK
heavy metal FAKK2
jade empire

Ghost Dog 3
08-19-2007, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kppgno80:
anyone played the "unfinished story" of Shenmue? There old games for dreamcast, i hope they remake 1 and 2, and actually finish the story line with a 3rd one. But it wont happen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They say by 2010. I also want to finish the story.

I don't really feel like replaying a game I already played but if I had to choose, I would go whit FF7 since I never played it.

I would want a remake of Legend of Legaia and a remake or a sequel of The Legend of The Dragoons.

MasterNeilson
08-19-2007, 11:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gorilla325:
my wish list for remake or make them come true, or make a sequel:

oni
sacrifice
outcast
bushido blade
blade of darkness
vampire masquerade bloodline
starcraft: ghost
MDK
heavy metal FAKK2
jade empire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude your in luck, jade empire 2 has been confirmed, more info?

supes2323
08-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Superman Returns (Remake)

heres a game i would love to see period.

GOODFELLAS

SCARFACE_47
08-22-2007, 04:16 PM
to all mafia fans, they make mafia 2 ^^

andy276
08-23-2007, 01:34 AM
to all mafia fans, they make mafia 2 ^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They are? I thought the developers and the publisher had some sort of a row and then stopped working. But that was two or three years ago, if you have newer info please give a link.

IoNoobMaster
08-23-2007, 01:51 AM
remake: Legacy of Kain(all of them)
sequel: Diablo 2

SCARFACE_47
08-23-2007, 03:28 AM
i just found out that i would forget stranglehold and all other asian/beat em up games just to get another rise to honour T_o
and another punishergame would be so cool ^^

the_assassin_07
08-23-2007, 03:36 AM
I would like a sequel to Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Damn that game's awesome....

ScytheOfGrim
08-23-2007, 05:26 AM
screw Ryu when you have a ninja as cool as I-Ninja!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

i mean, look at his phrases!

"the blade is cold, yes?!"
"eat steel! sucker!"
"want some more?! here have some more!!!"
"ME!HE!HA!HA!HA!HA!!!"

and all this as you chop hordes of enemies in half!

does nobody else care about I-Ninja http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
seems not many played it... damn you Namco for your bad advertising!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

bad advertising XD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmIabOXF5pI&mode=related&search=)

here's proof that he's cooler! Ryu can't do any of this! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKuEEnyVn0&mode=related&search=)

SCARFACE_47
08-23-2007, 05:55 AM
on the gc in leipzig mafia 2 is presented
german article, but no really important info
http://www.videogameszone.de/?article_id=610493&mag=25
and official page with screens
http://www.mafia2game.com/

andy276
08-23-2007, 06:32 AM
on the gc in leipzig mafia 2 is presented
german article, but no really important info
http://www.videogameszone.de/?article_id=610493&mag=25
and official page with screens
http://www.mafia2game.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SCARFACE_47
08-24-2007, 03:08 AM
(imitating professor farnsworth)
good news veryone
hideo kojima and suda51 (the guy that made Killer7) make a nw title together
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goichi_Suda

the_assassin_07
08-24-2007, 03:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">screw Ryu when you have a ninja as cool as I-Ninja!!!

i mean, look at his phrases!

"the blade is cold, yes?!"
"eat steel! sucker!"
"want some more?! here have some more!!!"
"ME!HE!HA!HA!HA!HA!!!"

and all this as you chop hordes of enemies in half!

does nobody else care about I-Ninja
seems not many played it... damn you Namco for your bad advertising!!!

bad advertising XD

here's proof that he's cooler! Ryu can't do any of this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Game looks kinda good... but Ryu is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cooler!

ScytheOfGrim
08-24-2007, 03:37 AM
oh, come on!

Ryu wears leather TIGHTS!!!

I-Ninja wears Tengu sandals!!! and he runs on walls!!! it's like a bobble-head ninja Hitachi!!!

and who doesn't enjoy Hitachi's kicks? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Clonage2006
08-24-2007, 03:53 AM
lorl.

Pong.

That or space invaders &lt;3

Oh yeah and it's about tiem diablo 2 got a sequel I really thought 3 was on it's way and sat there twiddling my thumbs in wait!

And I don't mean that pay per month stuff either.

ScytheOfGrim
08-24-2007, 03:54 AM
what next???

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif tetris running at 1080p...

SCARFACE_47
08-24-2007, 03:56 AM
there is a sequel to pong, it is called rockstar games presents table tennis

ScytheOfGrim
08-24-2007, 03:59 AM
lol

and also san tetrias http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

SCARFACE_47
08-25-2007, 09:46 AM
trailer to mafia II
http://games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=23684
the sound is so poor i had to watch it several times to understand at least few words (thoug i am german xD)

the_assassin_07
08-25-2007, 01:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">oh, come on!

Ryu wears leather TIGHTS!!!

I-Ninja wears Tengu sandals!!! and he runs on walls!!! it's like a bobble-head ninja Hitachi!!!

and who doesn't enjoy Hitachi's kicks? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But Ryu's just... so cool! And Ryu can run up walls too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

olendvcook
08-25-2007, 03:22 PM
remake: kotor2
sequels: kotor3 and bioshock 2 (bioshock was too short for my liking)

ScytheOfGrim
08-25-2007, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
But Ryu's just... so cool! And Ryu can run up walls too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but he does it while wearing boots http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

I-Ninja wears pieces of wood http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

SCARFACE_47
08-26-2007, 03:39 AM
jet li can kill thm both with his left toe

the_assassin_07
08-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Well Bruce Lee can kill them all without even touching them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

SCARFACE_47
08-26-2007, 06:41 AM
ys bcause he has bad breath

ScytheOfGrim
08-26-2007, 06:53 AM
I-Ninja will headbutt them with his oversized bobbleyhead and take them out dynasty warriors/Lu Bu style http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

the_assassin_07
08-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Bruce Lee would karate-chop his bobbly head off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

ThePheonix1030
08-26-2007, 10:23 AM
What about Jackie Chan? XD Bruce Lee FTW

Wait, you all are off topic. Shame on you guys lol

zgubilici
08-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Yes, exactly. Almost this whole page is off-topic and the usual suspects are at it.
There is a randomness thread in which something like this can be discussed, or you could easily open a PT and chat away at whatever matters you want to.
But not in here and not in any other thread.

the_assassin_07
08-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Well it's kinda on-topic 'cause it's related to I-ninja so... anyway sorry Z http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

SCARFACE_47
08-26-2007, 11:21 AM
ok...well let´s put the off topic IN the thread....
since we all have famous fighters in hre let´s put them ito a game
some sort of sequel or inspired by to rise to honour
the game was only good because of jet lis fights and the next gen could provide engines for more than just the same attacks all the time....some sort of own style
i mean f stunt man can be a game ABOUT a movie, why isn´t there a game that can be both....at first it is just a normal stunt man game and then it get´s a own movie due to some changes in story with a clash of famous fightung artists and actors