PDA

View Full Version : Warden buffs???

RenegadeTX2000
06-12-2018, 12:08 AM
I was just watching ubisoft video explaining the new siege mode and I saw this...

I saw warden do side heavy, into unblockable top heavy. Really? interesting I like it. I wonder what else is changed about Warden

ThyDupont
06-12-2018, 02:54 AM
im sorry to say it but that was the boss. While the boss may look like a warden it has a completely different move set. No warden rework this time : (

Philamonjaro
06-12-2018, 03:21 PM
im sorry to say it but that was the boss. While the boss may look like a warden it has a completely different move set. No warden rework this time : (

Something tells me you didn't pay much attention to the video. The warden fighting the final attacker is a player and she does indeed seem to have an unblockable heavy finisher now. Also in the IGN interview the warden now seems to have a dashing top light, similar to kensei.

BlowHard74728
06-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Shoot i just saw this thread i made one similar but yeah he sure did get a rework

BTTrinity
06-12-2018, 05:30 PM

No, the Warden who does the unblockable walks right past The King (The boss) and does the Unblockable to the enemy behind him.