PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 far cry 3 classic

randybaun420
06-11-2018, 11:34 PM
During the mission: aced in the hole the screen goes white to fight Hoyt and freezes. Can't go past that point. Tried uninstalling/installing, go back in saves and the same thing happens.

omnidawg
06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
I have the same damn issue its been 8 days now since I reported the bug. wtf ubisoft!! First it was far cry 5 with all my gold edition weapons vanishing every time I teleport. Now far cry 3 classic is unable to be completed. I've started another game on the hardest level this time and still the game is stuck on the aced in a hole mission! My first ever experience playing far cry and both 5 and 3 make me hate the game. I feel I totally wasted 90 dollars

SSXTrickyPS4
06-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Same problem here. I get to kill Hoyt and the "checkpoint reached" text appears before the screen goes to black... and freezes. Reported the problem to Ubisoft who said it was a Playstation issue and that I had to contact them. The folks at Playstation started talking about a hardware malfunction and clearly didn't understand the issue I had. Since this is only happening to the Far Cry 3 game I'm pretty sure it's a software problem that Ubisoft needs to address.

UBI-NuStiuJuca
07-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Hello guys,
I saw this in other threads also; admins are asking people for more information :) so, I guess, you could also help them with this :P