PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty warriorrrrrs!!

RenegadeRasta
06-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Try not to make em too much of a headache though.

Brutal_DaDo
06-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Can you imagine if we get Lu Bu as a dlc character ahahah, he would be totally OP 😂 when i saw the fir guys all i was thinking is that you Guan Yu ?

Helnekromancer
06-11-2018, 10:37 PM
What is the new Faction called? It would be funny if the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors just combined.

But honestly for once I might actually want to play all the new Chinese Heroes because they all look interesting, especially the Monk.

BlowHard74728
06-11-2018, 10:45 PM
What is the new Faction called? It would be funny if the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors just combined.

But honestly for once I might actually want to play all the new Chinese Heroes because they all look interesting, especially the Monk.

The new faction is the Wu Lin Faction

Brutal_DaDo
06-11-2018, 10:47 PM

Im already in love with that chinese centurion ahah and the Guan Yu looking guy

Helnekromancer
06-11-2018, 10:47 PM
The new faction is the Wu Lin Faction

Okay cool, might leave Samurai then. xD

BlowHard74728
06-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Lol me and my friend are thinking of leaving the vikings

CandleInTheDark
06-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Dynasty Warriors was my first console game, so definitely looking on trying the curved swords character in the trailer and might well join that new faction.

Helnekromancer
06-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Dynasty Warriors was my first console game, so definitely looking on trying the curved swords character in the trailer and might well join that new faction.

Oh dude I played so much Dynasty and Samurai Warriors glad to see someone else who is a fan of them because Koei Tecmo gets so much flak because they always make the same games, was so disappoint in Dynasty Warriors 9, so this made me very happy. The Wu Lin might swallow up the Samurais.

CandleInTheDark
06-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Oh dude I played so much Dynasty and Samurai Warriors glad to see someone else who is a fan of them because Koei Tecmo gets so much flak because they always make the same games, was so disappoint in Dynasty Warriors 9, so this made me very happy. The Wu Lin might swallow up the Samurais.

I played two, three, four, a few empires, skipped a console generation so 9 is the first I played in a long while outside of occasionally youtubing stories of new characters. I think they did a decent job of trying something new with the last one, the problem is that they are basing their narrative on fixed events that they are never really going to be able to change. The best they can really do is add new stories in new characters to the ones they are retelling as well as try their off the wall let's add them together along with demons stuff as a side project. The one thing I didn't like was how you had to start with the faction leaders and could only branch into others later though again, trying something new.

I too suspect Wu Lin might swallow a few, in the West, Dynasty and Samurai warriors are pretty much what we get on Eastern culture unless you search for movies with subtitles or anime.

RenegadeRasta
06-12-2018, 12:56 AM
I too am a long time fan of the Warriors games. Played all of them except the turn based one and the fighting one. And 9. This new faction really took me by surprise. Just might switch over to em. I just hope they're not too much of a headache like I asked.

Need that gameplay now.

Vakris_One
06-12-2018, 02:49 AM
That Guan Yu guy complete with a red Guandao and green clothes no less definitely has my nostalgia doing somersaults. I played all the Dynasty Warriors (and Samurai warriors) games on the PS2 from #2 onwards. I still remember who my favourite characters were, they were: Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun and Gan Ning.

CandleInTheDark
06-12-2018, 03:02 AM
That Guan Yu guy complete with a red Guandao and green clothes no less definitely has my nostalgia doing somersaults. I played all the Dynasty Warriors (and Samurai warriors) games on the PS2 from #2 onwards. I still remember who my favourite characters were, they were: Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun and Gan Ning.

First I played was Sun Shang Xiang (dual wielder), also played Lu Xun, Zhen Ji, Zhao Yun, Zhang He, Taishi Ce, Gan Ning, a few others, all good fun.

PolishRifle81
06-12-2018, 03:25 AM
You guys are all hyped because of the Dynasty warrior game. I grew up playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I'm totally stoked for the new toons. Peach Tree Oath for life!!!

Helnekromancer
06-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Zhao Yun, Jiang Wei, Pang Tong, Guan Ping, Lu Xun, Taishi Ce, Sun Ce, and Xu Huang

I played all of the Dynasty Warriors besides 7 did all the xtreme legends,and need to do 8 xtreme legends. Played all the Samurai Warriors besides the ones that went to the Nintendo Wii, played a bunch of Empire spinoffs and all the Orochis because I needed those crossovers. xD

Before the internet became super popular all i really played was Musou games and JRPGS.