PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - June 11th, 2018

Ubi-gabelikes
06-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Changes in this release

We have a new logo! You’ll find the new blue swirl on the client, desktop, taskbar, and tray icon.

Bug fixes

Fix an issue where the recently met players features would stop working when the list grew too long.

Tagger_
06-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Latest update has removed uPlay from my tray. It still runs in the background, but there is no indication of the client running, other than when checking the Task Manager. I get notifications and such, just fine - but there is no way to open up the client again, as you normally would..

Closing it (which would normally send it to the tray) is not an option for me anymore - not if I want to use it later. Now I actively have to either open it again (which sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't) or force-close the client via Task Manager and then open the client again.
...or keep having the client open, but minimized.

Already tried re-installing it. No change. Tried enabling and disabling the "Minimize uPlay to system tray..."-option, but still no change. It actually runs in the background no matter what that setting is put to (after the update).