PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Odyssey: E3 2018 Walkthrough Trailer

Ubi-QuB3
06-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Follow the hero of Assassin's Creed Odyssey on a quest in Ancient Greece with the First Gameplay Walkthrough and discover features never-before-seen in the franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSw6JeHge1Y

October 5th, 2018

PRE ORDER (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/buy)

AnimusLover
06-12-2018, 12:53 AM
It looks absolutely stunning. I miss the old AC days too but what I love about Odyssey, unlike Origins which was very deceitful in its marketing, is that it's not really marketing itself as an Assassin's Creed game so I know exactly what I'm getting.

Layla can be spotted at 7:38 :D

ModernWaffle
06-12-2018, 01:27 PM
It looks absolutely stunning. I miss the old AC days too but what I love about Odyssey, unlike Origins which was very deceitful in its marketing, is that it's not really marketing itself as an Assassin's Creed game so I know exactly what I'm getting.

Actually I quite agree with this. At the very least its much more transparent what they're doing here and it hasn't necessarily created a bad product either, but just wish they had a bit more courage to just go flat out with a new IP so that the AC name doesn't restrict their creative focus.

sehaturkmen
06-13-2018, 02:23 PM
I am disappointed.This game does not look lie anAssassin's Creed game.There is choices.Choises.We can choose the dialogue and this leads us to multiple endings.Multiple endings.In an Assassin's Creed game main character relives the memories of his ancestors via the Animus.They are memories.They were happened long ago.We can not change them.This is why I think it is not an Assassin's Creed game.

But I also need to say that.This game look very good.It looks like it is going to be a very good game but NOT an Assassin's Creed game.

gehenna27
06-14-2018, 12:40 PM

Can't believe I missed that! I was pleased when they returned to a proper named playable modern day character in Origins. Unlike some I actually enjoy the frame story.