PDA

View Full Version : Any GOOD Pk Youtubers?

BlowHard74728
06-11-2018, 01:26 AM
I was wondering if there are any good ones out there that know what theyre doing I enjoy watching youtubers playing a hero and doing a kick *** job with it. But when you look for a pk youtuber you see. Videos with the captions "Embrace the R1" and what not

Charmzzz
06-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Watch out for Setmyx, he is very good. But playing PK on a high level means that you rely on Zone option select, you will rarely see flashy Combos because she has none.

Kliftheone
06-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Setmyx, Kehoo, mrcntrlalt and synapse10 all stream PK and most of them are at high lvl.

BlowHard74728
06-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Yeah I've noticed alot lately on how much ive started to lean on my zone. Everything is being blocked, and every mix up she has is being shutdown.
Do all these people have twitch as well?

Charmzzz
06-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Yeah I've noticed alot lately on how much ive started to lean on my zone. Everything is being blocked, and every mix up she has is being shutdown.

Learning more Google-Fu you must. :p

Kliftheone
06-11-2018, 05:35 PM

Yeah sorry forgot to write that in, yes these are all twitch streamers. There are probablly more as well.

If you need help with PK and play on PS4 you can add me "Klif" <--- PSN and I`ll help you out. Just write in the comment your forums user name here so I know

Knight_Raime
06-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Cartoonz (or something like that) was a decent enough pk back in the day. I don't really know if he still plays. I wouldn't say he's amazing. But he's the only notable pk i can recall. Most people afaik didn't really show off a lot of pk in the beginning because of the stigma that she was OP.