PDA

View Full Version : I JUST GOT ASSASINS CREED FOR PS3 AND IM NOT EXPERIENCING ANY FREEZING PROBLEMS

patrick296
11-21-2007, 12:21 AM
i just got assasins creed for ps3 and ive been playing for about 2 hours and have had no freezing problems what so ever but exept the screen tears quite a bit when your desmond other than that the games is perfect I LOVE IT

bokeef04
11-21-2007, 12:32 AM
i have had no problems what so ever and have been playing for about 8 hours

tmug
11-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Wow! That's two (2) against over a thousand (1000) posts. Looks like we owe ubisoft an apology!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/5191065806

Malmer_DK
11-21-2007, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by tmug:
Wow! That's two (2) against over a thousand (1000) posts. Looks like we owe ubisoft an apology!

That thread only attracts those who do have a problem, so ofcause it's a perfect source for the same people whining over and over again.

All the people not having a problem you won't be hearing much from, because frankly, we don't care.

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by tmug:

Nice facts (facts) you posted there. But since only about half of them (50%) are actually complaints, and the rest are spammy nonsense like yours, it seems that you fail.

Make it 3, since I didn't have a problem either.

And a lot of other people are not having problems, but they're not posting, because they're playing.

neurotoxin55
11-21-2007, 02:42 AM
I`m really glad it works for you, and that sarcastic comment from tmug was uncalled for.

But i paid for something that doesn`t work correctly, 45 for something that is defective for me, I and alot of other individuals are having legitiment problems with Assassin`s creed, we are not whining however! And i`m sure if the game does stop working for you yourself will be posting also.

Like i said Great news that you have had no problems, but unfortunetly thats not the case for some people. I cannot wait to play the game properly, but cannot due to the freezing and i will probably return it if Ubisoft don`t respond soon, i like many others.

Enjoy.

pillaysteven
11-21-2007, 02:55 AM
i just got assasins creed for ps3 and ive been playing for about 2 hours and have had no freezing problems what so ever but exept the screen tears quite a bit when your desmond
Just an idea but isn't the screen supposed to tear when you're desmond. I thought it was supposed to reinforce the idea that you're being watched through a camera...

When you're just walking around without it being a camera view there's no tearing. I'm pretty sure it's intentional... could an Xbox 360 person please confirm this?

XNeofX
11-21-2007, 03:04 AM
My ps3 version works fine to, never had any problems and im playing above 40 hours

Malmer_DK
11-21-2007, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by neurotoxin55:
And i`m sure if the game does stop working for you yourself will be posting also.
True, in that other thread. But as you said, no need to puke (tmug) all over the place with subjective yelling.

The poll of this thread should be interesting enough without the sour grapes.

bokeef04
11-21-2007, 04:05 AM
well i just finished a 10 hour stint on it, no problems yet, also, if some people arent having problems, no matter how small a number, wouldn't that mean it's not the game but the machine, or the individual discs(e.g bad batch)

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Oh and yes, it IS supposed to tear when you play as Desmond, well either that, or it has a strange case of clearing up instantly the second you go back into the animus >_>

lostassassin123
11-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tmug:

Nice facts (facts) you posted there. But since only about half of them (50%) are actually complaints, and the rest are spammy nonsense like yours, it seems that you fail.

And a lot of other people are not having problems, but they're not posting, because they're playing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*ahem* I think You posted that You have got one freeze...

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 10:53 AM
The screen freezes when you're Desmond are supposed to be there, they're like the graphical glitches. Did you notice that the tears only happen when you sit on the Animus?

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Urgh i cannot edit my posts anymore ---___---

Of course i meant screen tearing not freezing.

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
*ahem* I think You posted that You have got one freeze...

Yes I did, but then again, I never said I didn't have a freeze either.

One freeze at the beginning of the game, definately did not ruin my experience.

lostassassin123
11-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
And then You say:

Yes I did, but then again, I never said I didn't have a freeze either.

One freeze at the beginning of the game, definately did not ruin my experience.

"I didn`t have a problem" - "I never said I didn`t have a freeze".
Got my drift?
Or a freeze isn't a problem for You? Lucky You http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sandwarrior1990
11-21-2007, 01:50 PM
I had one freeze in actual game time, and 2 loading freezes.
Hasn't really effected my experience at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

sertz
11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
well, I beat the game, took around 17 hours, and out of that time I had a total of 3 freezes. It was strange though, as during the freeze I could still freely move the camera around my character, and could hear people talking. Its just as if someone hit "pause" and it wouldn't leave that state. It requires a restart of the system but this rules out being a Ps3 issue, and rather a software issue. It did however hinder my experience as sometimes I would be waist deep in a mission only to have it freeze with me having to start the mission over again. Come on Ubi, we need a patch to fix this.

--------------------------------------------------

80% AC players have freezing issues on PS3.
If You are one of those 80%, post it in your sig.
Ubisoft, we need a patch!!!!!