PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Speculation ---*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*---

VoiceOverGods
11-28-2009, 12:46 PM
ok, so it looks like your going to continue to be Desmond throughout the 3rd game as well. One of the 1st questions i have is are you still going to be in the past for THE WHOLE GAME, or will you eventually play as Desmond for a modern day assassination? And in the past, will you be altair or a completely new assassin. personally i hope to revert back to Altair but maybe not. just wondering what people are generally thinking... thanks XD

VoiceOverGods
11-28-2009, 12:46 PM
ok, so it looks like your going to continue to be Desmond throughout the 3rd game as well. One of the 1st questions i have is are you still going to be in the past for THE WHOLE GAME, or will you eventually play as Desmond for a modern day assassination? And in the past, will you be altair or a completely new assassin. personally i hope to revert back to Altair but maybe not. just wondering what people are generally thinking... thanks XD

Realjambo
11-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forums, VoiceOverGods.

There are already numerous threads regarding AC3, I suggest you post your comments in one of them. This thread will be closed now.