PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer in severe need of tweaking/patching.

Jericho_Phoenix
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Multiplayer sessions are difficult to connect to, even when the game says found 8/8 agents the game often refuses to load.

Smoke bombs and Firecrackers do not properly (or at least consistently) stop attackers, the assassination maneuver is too overpowering.

I've lept off of buildings only to be "pulled back" by a sticky assassination. The proximity needs to be closer to the target.

Enjoying the game, the multiplayer is really fresh and different, Manhunt is my favorite, but the game in it's current state is often frustrating and disappointing.

I know ubisoft is an excellent developer that supports their games post launch, I figured I'd do my part and clamor in with the other voices so you can address the issues.

Thanks for your time.

Jericho_Phoenix
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Multiplayer sessions are difficult to connect to, even when the game says found 8/8 agents the game often refuses to load.

Smoke bombs and Firecrackers do not properly (or at least consistently) stop attackers, the assassination maneuver is too overpowering.

I've lept off of buildings only to be "pulled back" by a sticky assassination. The proximity needs to be closer to the target.

Enjoying the game, the multiplayer is really fresh and different, Manhunt is my favorite, but the game in it's current state is often frustrating and disappointing.

I know ubisoft is an excellent developer that supports their games post launch, I figured I'd do my part and clamor in with the other voices so you can address the issues.

Thanks for your time.

ThiefShao
11-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah the servers are very buggy... I wish it had beta for xbox live and not just ps3... so many bugs

postwick
11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jericho_Phoenix:
Multiplayer sessions are difficult to connect to, even when the game says found 8/8 agents the game often refuses to load. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when it does this I have found that quitting and starting again to find a new session works.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Smoke bombs and Firecrackers do not properly (or at least consistently) stop attackers, the assassination maneuver is too overpowering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if they've already pressed it, you lose. especially if they're using something like the charge ability.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've lept off of buildings only to be "pulled back" by a sticky assassination. The proximity needs to be closer to the target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is lag. they pressed "assassinate" before you jumped but because it takes time for that signal to get to your PS3, you see this "pulled back" effect.

btw, it would probably be better to post this in the actual bugs forum...although they know about the connection issues.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1051016/m/7421045298 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)

CARB1DE
11-21-2010, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThiefShao:
Yeah the servers are very buggy... I wish it had beta for xbox live and not just ps3... so many bugs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What r all these bugs people talk about??