PDA

View Full Version : Ending ACB (SPOILERS!)

luigibros_9
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't know if i'm looking too much into this now but:

SPOILER ALERT!

When the apple takes control of Desmond and forces you to stab Lucy and right at the end where it tells you to press any button to stab her, if you look closely you can see Rebeccas eyes moving and also she is blinking!

Like I said i maybe looking too much into this but I just wanted to hear some of your thoughts on this area.

Lew x

luigibros_9
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't know if i'm looking too much into this now but:

SPOILER ALERT!

When the apple takes control of Desmond and forces you to stab Lucy and right at the end where it tells you to press any button to stab her, if you look closely you can see Rebeccas eyes moving and also she is blinking!

Like I said i maybe looking too much into this but I just wanted to hear some of your thoughts on this area.

Lew x

xsatanicjokerx
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Either Ubi over looked this or they can see whats happening which would mean lucy can as well.
Another thing is why does Desmond not tell them he can hear Juno? You would think hearing and seeing a phantom of a god while trying to get a "holy" artifact is something to bring up.

AntiChrist7
05-04-2011, 04:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:

Another thing is why does Desmond not tell them he can hear Juno? You would think hearing and seeing a phantom of a god while trying to get a "holy" artifact is something to bring up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well desmond knows how the animus can rdive you insane, maybe he was worried they (lucy, shaun rebecca)wouldn't believe him. Cause they were all able to see minerva, but not Juno, so myabe it would make them think desmond is mixing stuff up, because he can't distinguish anymore between rpresent and past