PDA

View Full Version : far cry 3 classic edition (doppelganger mission)

EmptyHallow_TkS
06-02-2018, 08:05 PM
I am at doppelganger and every time I kill the privateer to get his outfit, my game goes black and doesn't load past that sequence, so I am unable to get passed this part of the story, does anyone know of any way around this.

rafonsb
06-08-2018, 03:09 AM
I am at doppelganger and every time I kill the privateer to get his outfit, my game goes black and doesn't load past that sequence, so I am unable to get passed this part of the story, does anyone know of any way around this.

I have problem this mission on Xbox one Fat

TeOtWaWkI
06-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Same here.. I deleted the game,fresh install,database rebuilt and still fade to black/crash. Id like to finish the game!
p.s. That bug has been around since the pc version 5-6 years ago.

rafonsb
06-08-2018, 04:05 PM
I tried twice reinstall and continue same problem

demon123x
06-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Same problem here tried multiple times
Allready made a ticket for it
Hope they will fix it ASAP really want to finish the game.

RobertoMafra
06-15-2018, 07:34 AM
Same problem on the PS4 pro.

woofyjonathan
06-15-2018, 06:07 PM
same problem I was trying to take that mission so please Ubisoft fix it

braveulysees
06-24-2018, 04:47 PM
Same here. This is a game breaking bug. We need a fix or workaround.

Jancas
06-25-2018, 03:48 PM
Same here

EXBR.Bruno
06-25-2018, 11:26 PM
mesmo problema acontece comigo

Joker-Jax
06-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Having same issue. Would love a fix so I can finish the game.

Ubi-Swaguchi
07-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for reporting this (both here and to our CS teams). We are looking to fix this ASAP, but to help us, if you experienced this issue can you give us some more information, in particular the following

1) - What you did before they had the crash.
2) - What percentage of progression you had before you encountered the crash.
3) - Any other information you can provide us, (weapon you were using, error messages, etc)

If you have screenshots or a video that is appreciated also!!

Thanks again for your assistance

Dthngel007
07-12-2018, 02:04 AM
I somehow got it to (somewhat) work this morning. I was still on my third re-installed version on the Xbox one and had tried everything, including clearing my cache and disconnecting from the internet. I did not realize it initially, but there was one previous save that still had all of my completed missions (since I had done/collected everything except for the main story missions). I switched all of my carried weapons to the ones that were available at the start of the game. The save game loaded where the mission is somewhat in progress (after meeting Sam in his room) when you have to make it to the cenote (where the glitch typically sets in). I fast traveled to the closest location immediately N-NW of the cenote. I walked on foot to the western edge of the mission area (where the storage containers are), which triggered the start of the "stealth" part of the mission. The mission was still significantly glitched to the point that none of the guards saw me, despite walking directly in front of them. I made my way down the entire mission to the boat. I went and killed the soldier to gain his clothes, it faded to black...and for whatever reason, actually progressed to the next scene! I then completed the mission and the game seems to be running fine. No idea which (if any) of the above steps made the difference, but I have now progressed through to the next mission in the game.

dcosh306
07-14-2018, 09:11 AM
I did the same thing basic weapons and it worked thanks only took 6 times

I somehow got it to (somewhat) work this morning. I was still on my third re-installed version on the Xbox one and had tried everything, including clearing my cache and disconnecting from the internet. I did not realize it initially, but there was one previous save that still had all of my completed missions (since I had done/collected everything except for the main story missions). I switched all of my carried weapons to the ones that were available at the start of the game. The save game loaded where the mission is somewhat in progress (after meeting Sam in his room) when you have to make it to the cenote (where the glitch typically sets in). I fast traveled to the closest location immediately N-NW of the cenote. I walked on foot to the western edge of the mission area (where the storage containers are), which triggered the start of the "stealth" part of the mission. The mission was still significantly glitched to the point that none of the guards saw me, despite walking directly in front of them. I made my way down the entire mission to the boat. I went and killed the soldier to gain his clothes, it faded to black...and for whatever reason, actually progressed to the next scene! I then completed the mission and the game seems to be running fine. No idea which (if any) of the above steps made the difference, but I have now progressed through to the next mission in the game.

Joker-Jax
07-27-2018, 12:52 AM

I did this and it worked!! It took 3 tries but I was finally able to get past this and finish the game. Thank you so much!!

leemus3
07-27-2018, 03:37 PM
wheres the fix then? ive just got it again on ps4 the classic edition