PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Give us Assassin`s Creed 3 !

darthjahan
06-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Hello ! As the first thing , I needed to THANK YOU for awesome games that you are making ... Assassins`s Creeds ... I am a PS4 gamer and I am really interested in your Assassin`s creed games... I have played the Ezio collection , Unity , Syndicate , Black flag ... and these days I am about to finish Origins... I have even bought your great remastered edition of Rogue and I really liked it ! But there is only one problem... There are about thousands of PS4 gamers like me who are willing to play Assassins`s Creed 3 too ! Connor... Heytham ... America ... These concepts are calling us ! Actually I am sending this text from a bunch of friends to ask you to make a Remastered edition for Assassin`s creed 3 too ! We really want to play it and this masterpiece must not be abandoned alone without any gamer ! So I said my request and I am just waiting for your answer ! ... If you are going to do this , respond me here ! May the father of understanding guide us !... 😄 😄 😄

Scruffy McGuffy
06-02-2018, 04:55 PM
More choices is good. If you get what you're looking for, that's fine.

Not for me though. I hated AC3. It was the worst in the series imo. I hated the characters, I hated the city tunnels design, the way you couldn't use it to unlock entrances from within the tunnel, instead you had to do it from above. There weren't enough fast travel points in the country area. The map was disjointed instead of being a seamless open world. I'm sure there was more, but it's been a while.

Frag_Maniac
06-02-2018, 10:29 PM
AC 3 was a mixed bag for me, as it was for many. I loved the combat animations, and introduction of tree freerun, rock climbing, and naval battle, but I hated and never used the hard to follow crafting system it had, and there were often times I was left trudging through deep snow on foot for long treks. Plus the optimization wavered from acceptable to horrible.

It's story wasn't bad, but there were too many things that lacked polish or were hard to follow. Even fast traveling via the map, something you'd think should be simple, was a bit of a chore.

Usually remasters these days are only for next gen consoles, but I'd be up for a PC version if they optimize it better and rework the crafting, map system, and terrain (more roads and horses instead of endless deep snow). I really doubt they'll do even a console remaster though because it just wasn't a very popular title.