PDA

View Full Version : Here's hoping the spartan kick is a skill in the game!

Sushiglutton
06-01-2018, 05:46 PM
We haven't seen much yet. Just someone kicking someone else off a cliff. But that got me thinking, really hope that kick is in the game and not just a cinematic. Since AC has so much verticality having a powerful kick in your arsenal would make a lot of sense (I know Connor/Edward could but it was auto triggered). With naval coming back it would be perfect to kick enemies off their ship.

And I will say "THIS IS SPARTA!" every single time :)!

ninja4hire10
06-01-2018, 07:09 PM
I know, right? There's no reason NOT to have that in a game, both for the sly 300 reference and the fact a front kick is a perfectly viable combat move. If Black Flag allowed players to sort of shoulder an enemy off the ship's deck and Bayek could shield bash an unsuspecting enemy off a rooftop, the new in-game pastime will surely have to be booting baddies off cliffs.

Ubi-Boat
06-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Thanks for sharing your hopes and suggestion here, sushiglutton. Be sure to check out E3 to see some of the features that will be coming to Assassin's Creed Odyssey!

MnemonicSyntax
06-01-2018, 07:43 PM
It's frustrating that the games as of late (Origins for sure, not sure about Syndicate) has some sort of invisible wall when it comes to knocking enemies (or yourself) off. I hope this changes in future games (as I understand it, it was a problem in Unity due to the physics engine, so I get that).

quanzaizai
06-04-2018, 10:47 AM
how can you shield bas enemy when they are unsuspecting? shield bas cost adrenalin but adrenalin only show up when they see you

ChasUGC1
06-05-2018, 05:22 AM
how can you shield bas enemy when they are unsuspecting? shield bas cost adrenalin but adrenalin only show up when they see you
Can you clarify?
If you are asking if you can stab your enemies in the back with your sword, no you can't.
You can assassinate them up close, but the whole point of staying hidden is not to be seen.
You can face your enemy quickly and use adrenaline to kill him, then drag his body into the bushes.

WendysBrioche
06-07-2018, 09:33 AM
We haven't seen much yet. Just someone kicking someone else off a cliff. But that got me thinking, really hope that kick is in the game and not just a cinematic. Since AC has so much verticality having a powerful kick in your arsenal would make a lot of sense (I know Connor/Edward could but it was auto triggered). With naval coming back it would be perfect to kick enemies off their ship.

And I will say "THIS IS SPARTA!" every single time :)!

OH GAWD!!!!!!!!!! GENIUS!

They need to do it my lord!

Ubi please IMPLEMENT THIS IT JUST HAS TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!

quanzaizai
06-10-2018, 11:59 AM
do you know what. according to newest leak image. yes it's in the game *** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sushiglutton
06-10-2018, 04:08 PM
do you know what. according to newest leak image. yes it's in the game *** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awww-yeah! Best thing in the screens thus far :cool:.